• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991-2005 Acura NSX article in Automobile magazine March Issue

1991-2005 Acura NSX article in Automobile Magazine April Issue

Like title says, interesting article, they are using low mileage 1991 for basis, says after 2015 NSX is out, demand for earlier models will go up.....:wink:

Last edited:
Sorry if it's difficult to read. Scanner wasn't working so I had to use my phone.

7v7G7t9.jpg

0DRL2t0.jpg

Last edited:
He got a 91 in 94 for $30000? That can't be right

very true....I looked at a low mileage 91 in 93... red/ivory in LI NY from a dealer who was asking 49k at the time.

Articles like this make me shake my head.
Why do they always leave out the 97-01 NSX and the 02-05 NSX?
Why not comment on the 97 NA2 NSX being about as quick as an Audi R8 instead of saying the 91 wasn't as fast as a ZR-1?
And $32,000 for a 94? Salvage title maybe?

Because the later cars didn't make the impact on the industry that the early cars did. I find that the auto magazines typically harp on that.

Because the later cars didn't make the impact on the industry that the early cars did. I find that the auto magazines typically harp on that.

True. The 91 nsx changed the rule book on super cars. Not because it was faster than this or that car, but because of technical ingenuity and the new way of thinking about exotics. It was a revolution, as apposed to the 97 and 05 evolutions.

Back