• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991-2005 Mint Climate Control (Works PERFECT) - No Longer Available

1991-2005 Mint Climate Control (Works PERFECT)

This item is still currently for sale. Mods please delete the ad listed below, as it shows "SOLD" when in doubt, my item is still "For Sale". The person who was trying to immediately buy it, right after I posted it, wanted to use a payment form that I put in detail, that I don't except.
So again, any questions at all. Feel free to call, PM, or Text Message me.

************THIS ITEM IS STILL FOR SALE******************

This climate control came out of my 8800 mile 1994 Acura NSX, I recently purchased. There is no wear and tear on the outside body, what so ever. I would rate it a 9.5, only for the fact that it is not Brand new. However, it works perfectly fine, and the LCD is as good of condition, as is the black outer section is. I bought my car from the original owner, which he and I are both very meticulous people. I have a 12 inch binder FILLED with receipts, and documentation and the amount of maintainance put into the car, with such little miles. This is perfect for someone with a broken Climate Control, or for someone with a simply worn out unit. The price is
"OBO" . But I think priced it pretty well from one enthusiast to another. As I am seeing them on ebay for around 1k. ouch. Anyhow, would love to help someone out NSX Prime, in return for all of the great many members here, whom have always been friendly to me, regarding anything.

If you're interested.

Price: $475.00 obo

Feel free to call.(please do not call past 9-10 PM), email, text or simply PM me.

Terrry
(909) 584-5799

Email: [email protected]

List Date: 10/5/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1991-2005 Mint Climate Control (Works PERFECT)
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Back