• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Acura Nsx Black/Black J4NA1155MT001764 upgrades $24k

Hi, up and selling my 1991 Acura Nsx Black/Black. Due to Finacial Reasons I must sell this car. J4NA1155MT001764. The car has about 108k miles on the OD. Id say the car is in Pretty good condition, paint is in excellent condition with minor blemishes on the Passenger side Head light and the B-Pillar (which can easily be changed with CF parts). The car has many upgrades done to it. The interior is in Very good condition except for the driver side bolster which is worn down. Any questions feel free to call me at 626 391-7997. Spent over $6k in upgrades

Upgrades:
Volk Racing SF Challenge 18/19" w/ Yokohama AVS tires
Tein RE Racing Suspension
Mugen Thermostat
Mugen Shift knob
Mugen Oil cap and Radiator Cap
Momo Steering Wheel w/hub
Brand new Power Slot Rotors w/Aem Brake pads
SAmco Radiator Hoses (blue)
HKS Air Filter
DC Racing Stainless Steel Headers
Flow master Custom Exhaust

2 Things that are wrong with the car is that the AC doesnt work (bad condensor in the driver side front) and The radio just went out on it. Other then that it drives and works perfect and is definetly an attention getter.

Asking $24,000.00 obo.

Hey that was NSX. I sold the car to this guy two years ago, guess he didn't drive it that much.

anywho, i'm interested in owning this machine again. email me some pics at [email protected] please. I live in SD now so its a little closer to you.

Back