• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Black/Ivory 5-spd 28k mi (Atlanta area)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to other financial committments, I am offering for sale my 1991 Black/Ivory NSX. As the fourth owner, it has been in my possession just over 3 years, and must reluctantly part with it at this time. It is fully optioned, nicely upgraded with top components, has no mechanical issues or needs, and is 100% road-ready for it's next owner.

OPTIONS:

-Acura 6-CD Changer -Trunk Mat (new)
-Keyless entry (New)
-Factory Phone

AFTERMARKET:

-17/18 Racing Hart C2 -Wings West Front lip
-Eibach Pro-Kit -Dali Racing Billet shift knob
-RM Racing Stainless exhaust (Mini-Me)
-Tinted windows -Smartenna
-Custom sunshade

Finished in stunning Berlina Black, the exterior features excellent, detailed factory paint free of any dings, scratches, scrapes or chips. You will only find indiscernable, microscopic flaws on the hood, which would most likely be present on any vehicle that has traveled 28K miles (no rain), the current mileage of this car. The front bumper cover was removed and professionally resprayed 2 years ago, at which time a Wings West front lip was added. This endeavor eliminated any visible flaws from the frontal area. All areas are extremely clean, including all jambs (doors, hood, trunk), engine bay, fender wells, and front bay. Garage kept always!

Polished 17x7.5 / 18x9.5 Racing Hart C2's and Pirelli rubber with less than 2k miles accentuate and compliment the exterior. The suspension is calibrated at 1991 specs, with the addition of an Eibach Pro-Kit which lowers the vehicle 1 inch. The tire/wheel set-up makes for not only a more proportional stance, but the ride has remained comfortable and there are no problems with scrubbing/scraping or ABS/Traction control systems. The tire and wheel combo also does not exceed the fender edges, but rather sit approx. 0.5" inside (just right, IMO).

The engine is completely stock, and has only been enhanced with the addition of a RM Racing stainless exhaust with dual (DTM) tips at 18K miles. The 90K service with the timing belt change has ben performed (@23k; 01/02). There are no leaks or drips, and Mobil 1 has been used exclusively for routine oil changes.

In regards to the transmission, the 5-speed manual WAS in snap ring range. However, this was addressed (@18K mi; 05/00), and the ring and case were updated by dealer prior to any problems. Therefore, this matter is a non-issue, end of story. Clutch is tight and functions properly.

The ivory interior is simply breathtaking; near mint. Absolutely no wear showing except a very small area on the driver's bolster (close-up pic avail.) The carpeting is very bright and shows no signs of wear, staining or abuse, including unexposed areas (such as under the mats or behind the seats). It is protected by a set of charcoal OEM mats which are more practical and show "as new". Both visors were recently replaced due to the originals exhibiting splits in the seams. All accessories functions properly, including, but not limited to:

-HVAC controls
-Bose radio cassette/Acura CD changer
-Factory telephone

Having read other NSX descriptions, viewed pics and even actually seen them in person, I can declare the following claims, most of which have been issues on many of these cars:

-Steering wheel leather and shift boot are unscathed-no marks, wear, or build-up
-Door sills, entry felt, and associated trim show no wear
-All switch gear show no worn markings or "high-use" areas
-Metal door panel and console trim are unmarked
-All displays (HVAC, radio, clock) illuminate brightly (no dimming
or burn outs)
-All gauges, warning lights, interior lights operate properly
-Pedals show no wear
-Glove box and console liners are immaculate
-Headliner is flawless
-Entry felt like new, all weatherstripping supple, no tears
-No wear on console or door panels from "knee rubbing"
-Dash is flawless- no cracks or fading
-All Bose speakers have been rebuilt- both doors and the sub.
-All glass is defect-free (side glass and rear hatch are
professionally tinted @ 65%)
-Engine cover is as new- no wear or shedding of the material
-All exterior lights function properly, this includes the rear LED's
-Trunk and hatch feature newly rebuilt struts
-Trunk area as new- all components for compressor present
-Driver's window regulator and motor replaced; pin connector on
pass.side addressed
-Owner's manual(s), service repair receipts on-hand, as well as
clean Car-Fax record (JH4NA1153MT002945)
-Clear Tennessee title (no lien)

Offered at: $33,500.00

I am an individual, not a dealer, which may help you realize sales tax savings depending on your respective state's requirements.

Please inquire if there is any additional information that I have failed to cover. I have attempted to provide as much detail as possible for serious buyers only!! I do not have time for tire kickers or picture collectors. I have many detailed pics available, please email me with your request: [email protected]

If you would like to discuss this vehicle personally, please provide me with your name/number/best time to call.

Attachments

• nsx(leftsideview)2.jpg
    nsx(leftsideview)2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,796
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back