• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 BLACK/ IVORY FOR SALE

I'm selling my baby only because I got some importan thing on the way, so here it is.1991 nsx 132k black on Ivory,manual tranny.pioneer dvd player,3 month old set of hre 540R 18x8 front and 19x10.5 rear with brand new potenxas so3.rear okuyama strut bar.It has after market exhaust, wich sound awesome.also tein coil overshocks installed 3 month ago.I must say that also have a headers.car runs pretty good .I took it to a acura dealer and they told me that a abs need to be plug to the computer and play with them a little to give the selonoids a little workout.I for got to mention about cross drill brake rotors. asking price is $34.5 if any one interested can email me for some pictures,I have no interes to sell the parts separate from the car at least till I sell the car. I now the car has some millage but also lot of extras.This my first officiall for sale ad.I'm posting over here because I know that someone will take a good care of the car.regards,Armando
Well I will be taking serious offer, I need to sell this car before this weekend, so please email me or call me at 305-469-5355 for more information,any reasonable offer welcome.

Last edited:
Back