• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 blk/blk NSX 15K w/blown motor VIN JH4NA1152MT001706

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one incredible Sports car
My engine blew 2 weeks ago so i'm done with the car it's time for me to move on. There are a number of places I could have purchase a engine for less than 7k but at this point in my life I need a bigger car anyway.
Asking price 15k
1991 Acura NSX Coupe, 5 Speed, Black/Black with only 76000 original miles
2 Keys
I have the original sticker for the car.
This car has remained garaged and not exposed to the elements.
Not in snap ring range, no problem or issues
Aftermarket Comptech Exhaust & Comptech Intake
New Alpine 6 disc cd/mp3 change
I have every single detailed service record included in a binder. Every service was done at the Acura dealership. Can be verified by calling dealer.
Painted Caliber(red)
Leather is in excellent condition, except just a small wear on driver side seat bolster.
New Yokohoma Tires
I have an extra set of rims that you can have for free with purchase.
Excellent
Carpets
Dashboard
Panels/Headliner
Exterior
Trim Condition
Glass Condition
No visible ruse
No accidents

Pics please. Also I'll PM you some other questions as well.

Hi there,

Interested in seeing the car, I live in Silver Spring. [email protected] any photos or info of the car would be appreciated.

Regards

would you tell us whats happened with the motor? what kind of damage did it sustain? 76k is not a lot of mileage.
would you post some pix of the car?
was the a/c working?
what kind/size of wheels/tires does it have?

Thx

Liftnot

rogers said:
This is one incredible Sports car
My engine blew 2 weeks ago so i'm done with the car it's time for me to move on. There are a number of places I could have purchase a engine for less than 7k but at this point in my life I need a bigger car anyway.
Asking price 15k
1991 Acura NSX Coupe, 5 Speed, Black/Black with only 76000 original miles
2 Keys
I have the original sticker for the car.
This car has remained garaged and not exposed to the elements.
Not in snap ring range, no problem or issues
Aftermarket Comptech Exhaust & Comptech Intake
New Alpine 6 disc cd/mp3 change
I have every single detailed service record included in a binder. Every service was done at the Acura dealership. Can be verified by calling dealer.
Painted Caliber(red)
Leather is in excellent condition, except just a small wear on driver side seat bolster.
New Yokohoma Tires
I have an extra set of rims that you can have for free with purchase.
Excellent
Carpets
Dashboard
Panels/Headliner
Exterior
Trim Condition
Glass Condition
No visible ruse
No accidents
pics please @ [email protected]
dimitris
thanks

The engine blew on a downshift. Other than that I think the car is perfect condition. I've receive numerous offer but no has given me a check so the car is still avaliable. Every moment the car sits in the garage I'm constantly under pressure because I love this car so much. Ask anyone that has sold their nsx it's makes you sick on the stomach everytime you think about wake up without the car in the garage. All serious buyers please give me a call at 3012759809.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back