• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Imola/Ivory 72K...Vin JH4NA1154MT001531

1991 Imola Orange/Ivory 72K...Vin JH4NA1154MT001531

MAINTENENCE WAS DONE ON (4/22-4/23/05) FROM "ACURA OF BROOKFIELD" IN WI. TIMING-BELT/WATER-PUMP/SPOOL VALVE GASKETS/CAM PLUG SEALS/WHEEL ALIGNMENT/CV BOOTS/FULL VEHICLE INSPECTION. I HAVE RECEIPT OF EVERYTHING.

1991 Acura NSX Coupe
5spd Manual
73K original miles
Vin #JH4NA1154MT001531
(vehicle is out of snap-ring range)
NOT IN RUSH TO SELL ANYMORE, BUT I WILL ENTERTAIN REASONABLE OFFERS AT $29k...I WILL EVEN CONSIDER POSSIBLE MOTORCYCLE(R1 OR GSXR1000) TRADES + CASH!!! THIS IS THE BEST DEAL YOU CAN FIND!!!
Email: [email protected] OR if you're seriously interested, you can all me at (847)877-2361. Dennis

Aftermarket parts include (less than 500-miles on all):
-Dali Racing Exhaust
-SOS Swaybars (Comptech) Fronts: 3-way Adjustable / Rears: 2-way Adjustable
-Comptech Foam Air filter
-Cantrell AIS (air induction system)
-Full Wingswest Kit
-Erebruni Fender Flare Kit
-Volk SE37K (17x8.5 fronts and 18x10.5 rears) 235/40/17 & 275/35/18 Dunlop Formula 901
-Blistein Shocks
-Tein S-Tech Springs
-GruppeM Shiftknob
-NSX-R Shift boot
-Dali Racing CF center console
-Clarion VRX925 indash DVD player w/ 7" screen...
(Will include stock radio/stock swaybars/dali fix-it window thingy, 18/19" Anella Calanthe rims, black carpets for driver & passenger floors)

Only flaws that I could think of:
-Minor crack(1/2 finger-nail size) in passenger tail light (minor condensation)
-driverside window goes a little bit slow
-rear tires probably needs to be replace within 2000 miles due to camber wear
-trunk/engine struts needs to be serviced ($140-$150) from www.strutwise.com

NSX is updated with OEM color of the 2004 NSX "imola orange pearl". It was done less than 2-3 months ago by Automotosports. Previous color was berlina black. All aftermarket parts were purchased by me and have less than 500-700 miles. Being a 14yr old car, the interior(ivory/black) has the regular wear on it(rating 6/10). I'm still in the process of swapping out all the ivory interior parts for black interior. I do have a copy of the carfax and I can guarantee you of a clean title and btw, I have it in my hands, so you don't have to deal with any lien holders.

Here are some pics
041605008.JPG

NSXfront1.JPG

NSXfront2.JPG

NSXSide.JPG

NSXside1.JPG

NSXback.JPG

NSXback1.JPG

NSXlights.JPG

Last edited:
Hi-

Can you send me pictures (Close-Up) of the interior and ferder flares??

mikeylkzt @ yahoo . com

Thanks
MIke

George Grigoriev said:
Could you send me some pics of the interior and under the front bonnet?
Thanks
George

here you go....I still haven't had time to detail it yet...so it's kind of bit dusty from sitting in the garage most of the time...but, don't worry, it'll be superclean for the new lucky owner... :smile:

cluster.JPG

interior2.JPG

interior3.JPG

engine2.JPG

underhood.JPG

EDIT*more interior pics!!
interior4.JPG

interior5.JPG

interior6.JPG

interior7.JPG

Last edited:
CAR IS SOLD!!!