• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX Blk/Blk Auto 59K miles JH4NA1264MT002881

91 NSX Blk/Blk JH4NA1264MT002881 59K miles

I'm having to get rid of my baby for a baby. I know you all have heard the tragic tale of the married man having to give up his NSX for a new family member, so I will spare you the details.....

I am selling my 1991 NSX Blk/Blk with automatic transmission VIN JH4NA1264MT002881. It has 59K miles and is in great shape. It has factory chrome wheels with good yokos. I recently installed an Alpine TME760 monitor and a Honda NavPod. All it needs for the navigation system is the DVD ROM. I will include a DVD player that I have not installed yet, but it is for DVD, CD, and MP3's. I also had a Kenwood CD/MP3 player installed with MB Quart speakers and the windows tinted last week. At the same time, I had a top of the line autopage alarm system with remote start and a 2way paging system put on the car. The car also has HID headlights

In the past month, I have put over $4,000 worth of upgrades/maintenance on the car.

Interior is in great shape with average wear for a 13 year old car.

The exterior has typical door dings and a few minor scratches, but nothing that seriously detracts from the car. It does have a salvage title, it is difficult to tell it was ever wrecked. i am unsure of the severity of the damage. I had it thoroughly inspected when I bought it, and it has no frame/suspension issues, It drives perfect.

Recent maintenance done by Acura:
New Water Pump
New Timing Belt
90K service
Converted to 134
Drivebelts Replaced

Problems:
minor crack in the driver's side tail light
antenna sticks sometimes (I disconnected it, to have satellite radio)
Needs tow hook cover.
Drivers door switch was left disconnected when I had keyless entry/alarm put in (having fixed by shop on 07-01-04)

I will sell for $21,750

I will include pictures as soon as I figure out how. If you need pics sooner, just email or PM.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Please post VIN.

How long have you owned the car?

Any problems with the windows regulator? Do the windows go up and down smooth and strong?

It does have a salvage title, it is difficult to tell it was ever wrecked.
Could you elaborate on the damages to the car which led to the salvage title? Was it salvaged before you bought the car?

Thanks

Back