• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already been through all of this with you, and I don't belive you are a real buyer. I have tried to reply to your emails, and you don't respond. if you were interested you would be on top of the situation, but I believe you are trying to call April here in our office, and she has answered all of your questions also.

I have never called anyone. I have not responded to emails because I have gotten no answers to my questions. I could copy and paste if youd like, I still have them.

I have them right here in front of me!!! and I have the email i sent you. If there was a problem with you recievinng the emails, then I appologize, but I have talked to April Miller, and she replied to your email 2 weeks ago. You never replied back. Imagine this car as a new car, that is what it is. Everything works, the Tranny# is J4A4-1002042. I doubt the other things as far as the timing belt, and water pump, they are probably not replaced because in the stack of records I have here there isn't one showing been replaced. I am not sure if the window regulater has been changed out. They seem to be working perfectly. the car is very tight all the way around. I have someone coming in possibly this weekend, or maybe monday to look at the car. I can't hold it without a deposit. It is one of the nicest 1991's I have seen, or had. It has exhaust, and K&N filters, CD Changer, with eclipse speakers, and an aftermarket amp. I also have all original parts. There are no dings, or bad scratches.

I have no doubt it is a great car. If those questions you just answered were answered in an email sent to me, then I had never recieved it. I never replied because I never got answers to questions I had asked.

I assure you, I am a real buyer, just did not get what I was looking for. Besides, I do not see any reason to basically fake wanting the car, not like I am going to fly across country to get a test drive or something. And I would not waste my time writing out those emails for no reason.

Good luck selling your NSX's, I am sure they are great automobiles.

Best of luck,

Jason

kdave1031,
That's some great customer service you're displaying.

Even if JsnNSX was yanking your chain, responding to his questions on the forum would have answered many prospective buyers' queries (including mine). If you want to berate him, may I suggest a PM.

I am also in the market for an earlier NSX, but would think twice about buying from someone with a somewhat poor attitude.

George

I do not want what him or I said to effect anyone buying that car.

Thank you for helping me out nkb, but please go ahead and give him a chance. Im sure the car is great, and I am sure hes not a bad guy to work with.

I'm sure that car would make someone very happy.

Jason

You would be surprised on how many people we get calling in pulling our chain and running us along just to have something to do, so in our business we have to be cautious when people ask alot of questions, and then not respond. I can't really answer all of your questions. In our business we guarantee the cars to be as described, and this is one car I will guarantee to your front door. If someone is really serious they will usually send a deposit on the car. I understand all of your questions, but it is hard to fill each individual request from all of the people by email.
We have the two cars, and you can see them on www.aprilmiller.com which has out listing price, and there is room to work from there. The vin should be there, anbd also I have the etranny numbers for both.

I unnderstand whe you are coming from Nkb, but also please understand me, I have heard a story from another lady in the office, and she said the same guy has been asking her alot of questions and never responded. I know have had a chance to talk to him, alot of times it is easier in our business to talk on the phone, and answer all of the question with expression, then to just type them out on paper. Now that I have talked to him a little, I am eating my words, I hope I could help him find his right car. I forgot I was also on a chat wshere alot of people can read it. I just signed onto this forum. It cam to my email, then It sent me straight to the page, and I wrote what i thought at the time. So sorry if it offended you.

Just curious, your not reffering to me when you say there was someone asking a lot of questions are you? I only sent out a few emails to you, no phone calls, ever.

Anyways, sorry we could not work out a deal, I was just not getting the information I needed on the car. And you are right, a phone call would be better. But I am not about to call over there without knowing a bit about the car first.

Again, I am sure someone will enjoy this car.

PS
Perhaps, the adimin. should delete all but the origional post to help sell this car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back