• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX Red/Black $24,500 OBO 74K miles JH4NA1151MT001857

Located in Atlanta, GA. Always garaged. Waxed w/ Zymol "Vintage" wax.

Puchased new through Acura Carland in North Atlanta by original owner, and purchased by me in 1993 w/ 15K miles. Immaculate condition, all OE stickers in place, all OE tools, engine compartment and front compartment spotless.

Dealer serviced, not in snap ring range, 90K service including timing belt completed. New window regulators, fresh clutch, brake pads and discs about 3 years old. Fresh brake master cylinder. Battery replaced several months ago. OE Yokos with good tread depth remaining.

Modifications include: Comptech ceramic coated headers, Comptech Supertrap Exhaust (internal discs set up to produce very nice Ferrari sounding exhaust tone), short gears, Koni yellow shocks (ride height adjustable), slightly stiffer springs, Dali anti-roll bars. Stainless steel brake lines - brakes have OE pads. All modifications installed by Nally Acura in Atlanta.

Truely a fine NSX, but I rarely get a chance to drive it much anymore and I have put less than 1,000 miles on it in over a year.

I can be reached at 678-296-7785. Ask for Bob. This is my mobile number, so feel free to call day or evening.

Bob, I do not know what happened, but I posted a reply.

Anyway, this car sounds good. Do you have pictures of it by chance?
You should post them here or use one of those sites (imagestation.com or something like that) so that your vehicle sells quicker.

Good luck

I am interested in your car. Can you tell me if this car was in the snap range and if so what has been done in that regard. Also, I am very interested in peictures as well.

thank you,

Walter from Honolulu

The usual reply, please send detailed pics of your car. Your asking price seems very fair. Do you know of a good car delivery service in your area that ships to the West Coast?
®

interested as well. can i get pictures sent to [email protected]

i would be willing to fly out for the weekend if interested enough to test drive, etc. and arrange something to ship it back to me.

Back