• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX red/black 35,800 miles JH4NA1155MT800265

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 NSX red/black 35,800 miles

1991 Acura NSX coupe, red with black top and black leather interior, 35,800 miles. The body paint has recently had all the little dings and scratches repaired.

Includes:
  • Kenwood 6 disc CD
  • Manaray forged 3-piece polished wheels (front 17"; rear 18")
  • brand new Yoko tires
  • original car cover
  • dash cover
  • factory repair manual
  • dealer promotional book
  • SRS stainless steel muffler
  • Eibach Pro Springs (lowering 1.5")

Mechanical repairs included:
  • a/c converted to 134A refrigerant
  • new timing belt and drive belts
  • valve adjustment
  • water pump
All of the above done with the 30,000 mile service.

Clutch replaced at 22,000 miles. Speakers rebuilt. No snap ring problem. Carfax clear - ID# JH4NA1155MT800265. Car originally purchased in Canada. European driving lights replaced with small Halogen lights. Air cleaner replaced with cold air box. Original air cleaner and European lights available.

I am a 70 year old car buff. The car looks and drives beautifully. It's a good buy at $36,500. Call if you would like to discuss a purchase 760-435-9503 (Oceanside, CA--San Diego County) or email [email protected].

I have owned a MG TC, MG TD, Porsche 356 Coupe, Triumph TR3 & TR8, , Jaguar XJS, Porsche Speedster, Nissan 350ZX, etc., etc.

The NSX is the best driving, best engineered, most reliable of the lot. And, you don't have to wait 4 to 6 months for a very expensive part to come from Italy...ever!

I've owned it two years and while it was like new, I've tried to make it better. At 70 years of age I'm downsizing my live, so I'm selling my NSX, my Acura TL, and will buy an Acura TL with stick...or schtick, if you prefer.

Attachments

• prime photo.jpg
    prime photo.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 3,035
Last edited by a moderator:
Why I'm Selling

pic
attachment.php

Attachments

• nsx shrunk.jpg
    nsx shrunk.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 2,835