• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX RED/BLACK 35K PERFECT COND

I have a 1991 nsx w 35k miles. Red with black interior. Car is in great cond, with 30k service done at brookfield acura/ wis. 5-spd, cd changer, new 18' wheels and tires, new taitec exhaust. the car is awesome in and out, with no paint work or door dings. also have the ww body kit in the box never used. $36.5k obo

Would you be willing to sell the WW Kit?

Paul

The car is out of the snap ring range, the window thing has also been fixed. And about the ww kit, I first have to see if the car sells soon or not. But I will give it some thought...

Hi I live in waukesha and have been looking for a great nsx. could you email me your phone # so we can talk about your car and maybe get together so I can see it.
thanks
Mark

What type and size rims are those? They look like 18"....

------------------
Biaggi
92 Red NSX #483
94 CBR900RR

Do you have original wheels? Will you sell for less money without the 18s? Have you done the timming belt, water pump. Do you have the stock exhaust if so does it come with the car.

Hi, nice car hold to,your price..its fair for that car...my 91 has twice that mileage and I have been offered,32k for it..also are you willing to sell the ww kit seperate? thks Brent

------------------
91 NSX
02 AVALANCHE 00 INFINITI-I30T

Well here we go again, I will be trading in this car by end of the month, if I cant sell it, I know it may be the wrong time of the year, but divorce forces sale. Someone out there dont pass this up. $31,750........

Back