• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX Red/Blk 70k miles $29,000 VIN: JH4NA1152MT000099

1991 NSX
Price: $29,000
Mileage: 70,200
VIN: JH4NA1152MT000099
5-speed transmission (non snap-ring range)
Red w/black top – paint is original with very few scratches or rock chips
Black interior – seats are original, drivers-side shows wear on bolster, no tears
Alpine alarm system w/keyless entry
K-40 built in radar detector w/front and rear sensors
Factory car cover
1995 factory chrome wheels (9.9 on scale of 10) w/new rear Michelin Pilot Sports and 70% worn front Michelin Pilot Sports (old design)
Pictures are located at: www.jamsoftwareinc.com/nsx.html (I wanted the pictures to be high quality, so unfortunately they are large and slow to load.)

Since I have owned the car I have done the following:
Installed 1995 chrome wheels
Replaced dash piece around stereo
Replaced long dash piece near windshield (dash garnish)
Replaced trunk struts
Replaced interior shift boot
Replaced several resistors in the climate control unit to fix the auto fan feature
Added ½ can of R-12 to the A/C system – A/C was cold just wanted to top off the system
Cleaned the fuel injectors – car ran fine before, just 70k mile preventative maintenance

I do have records from the previous owner of the 60k mile tune-up including the (timing belt, etc.) I used to be a mechanic in my younger days and still do all the work on my cars. This car is very mechanically sound. You are welcome to have it checked out. No oil leaks, no strange noise, cold AC and smooth shifting transmission. I have owned the car for about 1 year and really don’t have time to drive it. I have only put about 3,000 miles on it since I bought it. Please don’t hesitate to email me question at: [email protected]

Back