• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Red / Black NSX JH4NA1156MT000509 with 70XXX miles

yo

Registered Member
Hello all. Unfortunately, I think it is time to sell my NSX. It has been a great experience, I hope to be in an NSX again someday.

Here is the story:

I am the second owner and have been the owner for almost 4 years. I knew the first owner and like me he babied the car. Actually, the only reason he sold it was due to the 4mile gravel road he moved onto. Given the opportunity, I quickly scooped up the car from him. It has always been garaged and never driven in the elements. The car just turned 70K last weekend. I had the 60K service done at 64K miles, as well as a new timing belt. The new Yoko tires have less than 500 miles on them. I am a big fan of stock cars, and this one is just that. Nothing strange has been added/removed from the car. The paint is in great shape, with the typical front end chips from highway travel. Please read the specs below to see details.

Here are the specs:

1991 Red / Black NSX JH4NA1156MT000509 with 70XXX miles
60K service done at 64K miles
Timing belt changed at 64K miles
New Yokohama Tires
Chrome Fuse Box Cover
Chrome Coolant tank
Alpine 6-disc MP3 changer (original head unit) (I have the original CD changer, still working) (No cable cuts, looks stock)
Car Cover
Extra set of Floor Mats
Spare Tire
New Windshield

You will be impressed with the shape and driving of the car if you see it in person.

Asking $30K

Here is the POTM I won in November 2001:
http://www.nsxprime.com/Gallery/POTM/rdeterman.jpg

I will take some more photo's and post them up here.

Please PM me if you are interested...

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Is your car still for sale?

Yes. I should probably post some pictures:rolleyes: I will try to get some up this weekend.

Let me know if you have any questions. I am willing to work a little on the price...

Ryan

Back