• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 sebring VIN:JH4NA1158MT001712

Hate to do seeing I just bought this thing, but unfortunately I am going to have to sell one of my cars and this one makes the most sense. Looking to get roughly what I have in it 30,000 give or take. Only thing I have had to do was replace a tire on the right rear. Car has roughly 111k after the drive home. I am willing to drive it a fair distance if need be.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74331

Can take more pictures if you guys need em. Let me know

If its still available, I'd like to know if anything does not work (ie - gauges, A/C, anti-lock brakes, etc). Do you have the ownership history? Has it ever had any significant repairs to the body or drivetrain (other than custom upgrades noted in the ad)?
Thanks. [email protected]

MisterNSX said:
If its still available, I'd like to know if anything does not work (ie - gauges, A/C, anti-lock brakes, etc). Do you have the ownership history? Has it ever had any significant repairs to the body or drivetrain (other than custom upgrades noted in the ad)?
Thanks. [email protected]

No this is a pristine example of a 1991. Everywhere i take it people think its brand new. I would think most of the ownership history is in Carfax report but ill look through my paperwork and see what I can dig up. Taking more pictures today so if anyone wants to see anything in particular please let me know.

Cooper

Back