• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 TARGA black/ivory JH4NA1158MT002293

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAR SOLD IN 48 HOURS FOR FULL PRICE. CONGRATULATIONS TO LARRY IN N. CAROLINA. ENJOY THE CAR!

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1991 Targa Conversion
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1158MT002293
CURRENT MILEAGE: 107,000
COLOR (EXT/INT): Berlina Black / Ivory
TRANSMISSION: 5-speed manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE : Chapel Hill, NC
CONTACT VIA : [email protected] 703.593.4273 pls do NOT P.M. me.
PRICE : $22,900 OBO

This is a 1991 NSX professionally converted into a Targa by Newport (CA) Automotive Engineering in 1992, at a cost of about $8,500. I believe it to be the world's only black/ivory targa. (Ivory interior was only made in '91 and it creates a striking appearance, especially with the top off). Targa top stows in the trunk.

I've owned this car for 12+ years, and hate to see it go. But the addition of a Lamborghini Gallardo means there is no room left in the garage. Also, I'd like to make a quick "shout out" to the NSX community in Va/DC and now here in N. Carolina; you won't find a better group of car owners anywhere. And thanks to Lud for starting (and maintaining!) NSXPrime.

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3

CLEAN TITLE? yes. no liens.

CLEAN CARFAX? should be fine. I don't have one.

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? 1. my mom hit the right fender while NSX was parked. Fender replaced and repainted ~ 2005. Rear bumper had a large chip and was repainted also at that time. 2. hit a deer earlier this year and had front end repainted. No body panel damage (unbelievably!)

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? A/C had major service (condenser replaced, etc. ~ 2004). Timing belt and major service done ~ 2010 by N. Carolina guru Steve Gooding. I have service records.

CURRENT CONDITION: Car is well-maintained and in very good/excellent shape for 107k miles. Targa seals are worn some and will probably leak under a heavy rain. Driver's seat bolster is worn in the usual place. Driver side door speaker needs rebuild. Car was just detailed. Wheels were professionally refinished and curb rash removed. Tires are almost-new Dunlops.

MODS: RM Racing stainless steel exhaust and headers installed at time of timing belt replacement by Steve Gooding. '95 OEM 7-spoke wheels. Titanium shift knob.

EXTRAS: OEM factory bra (black) and factory car cover. 2 keys (one "titanium"). Owner's manual. Extra set of (worn) ivory mats. NSX key ring.

64 more photos available at: http://s1183.photobucket.com/albums...nc/Black%20NSX/?action=view&current=NSX01.jpg

Attachments

• NSX42.jpg
    NSX42.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 785
  • nsx45.jpg
    nsx45.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 768
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back