• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 GP White - JH4NA1155NT000941

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Clear title
-5spd 3.0
-102k miles
-Excellent mechanical condition
-Volk GT-7 3pc gunmetal, 18x7.5 front/9x9.5 rear
-Bridgestone Potenza S03 tires (Less than 1,000 miles)
-2004 Front end upgrade w/ OEM HID Honda lamps
-2004 NSX Tail Lamps
-Stock CF hood
-Burn Up front bumper (slightly modified top and bottom)
-Vinny sides
-Wings West rear spats
-Pure white paint with a very slight hint of silver pearl
-3 clear coats
-Carbon fiber interior door panel caps (the triangular pieces)
-Carbon Fiber Instrument Panel bezel
-Carbon Fiber Center console cover
-Carbon Fiber B-Pillar covers
-Carbon Fiber Inake Panels
-Custom Carbon Fiber CAI
-Carbon Fiber Strut Bar
-Carbon Fiber Fuse Box Cover
-Power Slot Rotors, all powdercoated red
-Red powder coated calipers
-Ground Control Coilovers
-RM Racing Exhaust
-Comptech Test Pipes
-DC Headers
-JDM Gunmetal Gray Intake Cover Plate
-Powder Coated JDM Intake Cover
-Powder Coated Valve Covers
-Clutchmaster Stage 1 Clutch
-NSX-R Short Gearset (approx 4,000 miles ago)
-NSX-R 4.23 R&P (approx 4,000 miles ago)
-Polished Coolant Tank (S.O.S)
-Eclipse double DIN in dash touchscreen with MP3/DVD/Navigation built in
-Bazooka 8" Sub + 2 Components
-Bazooka EL 460 Amp
-Bazooka EL 1500 Amp
-Zanardi edition NSX Floor Mats
-98 ITR Shift Knob w/red stitching
-Momo Shift boot w/red stitching
-Momo Corse Steering wheel, black w/red stitching
-Bride Brix II Seats/Sliders (still need seatbelt attachment for female ends)

Probably a few other things, but I cant recall at the moment.

There are a few minor problems that could use fixing, such as the typical slow window speed we all have come to know and love, a few rock chips here and there from driving around town sometimes, a shorted out instrument panel dimmer switch that works sometimes but doesnt others, until you thump it with your finger. I'm throwing in some brand new OEM brake pads because they will be needed in the near future if you plan on using this as a daily driver. They're still in the box. I have owned this car since May '01. I bought it completely stock and have done all the modifications myself, along with some help from my head technician, who is a highly experienced Honda technician. We did the timing belt and water pump at 60K miles, also adjusted valves and changed spark plugs. This car has had the left fender replaced with a brand new OEM Honda fender and repainted. Here is a picture of the car when I first laid my eyes on it. The left door was also painted for blending purposes, but was never damaged. The title is clear but the carfax report does reflect the hit to the fender. Clutch was replaced approx 25,000 miles back. I used a Clutchmaster Stage 1. Still very tight, and bites VERY well. Snap ring problem was fixed when short gears were replaced. I have had ZERO mechanical problems with this car over the past 5 years. It served as my daily driver for the first 2 years, but has been driven very little over the past 3 months, maybe 3000 miles if that. Since I upgraded the new wheels, body kit and front end, it is very tricky driving around town if you dont know the terrain. If you are looking to pick this car up from a long distance, i'd suggest bringing a trailer (or by the enclosed trailer that I have for sale. Email me for details). Its not your average touring car and I wouldnt want to be stuck in it for several hundred miles. The oil has been changed regularly. Ill throw in the factory car cover with it, which I purchased new sometime ago. Feel free to email me for more pictures or any questions. I can also provide a list of NSXPrime members who know me personally, and have been around this car for quite awhile. If you'd like to discuss buying this car, please email me for my phone number. If you'd like to discuss anything else about this car, just email me. I am not firm on this price, but please don't waste my time lowballing me with ludicrous numbers. Im not selling this car because i'm desperate for money. I just don't have time for it anymore and i'd like to see it go to someone who does. The title is in my possession free and clear of any liens and ready to be transferred. A good point to start negotiationg would be to buy it without the navigation system in it. I'd like to keep that for my other car anyway, but for the right price it will stay with the car.

$36,999.99 obo
[email protected]

Some pics:

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_3964a.jpg

IMG_3951a.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

4648IMG_0116-med.jpg

4648IMG_0151-med.jpg

4648IMG_0175-med.jpg

IMG_3957a.jpg

259523_44_full.jpg

259523_23_full.jpg

Some older pics:

259523_17_full.jpg

259523_15_full.jpg

259523_4_full.jpg

DSC03554.JPG

Even older:

Image188.jpg

IMAGE187.JPG

IMAGE097.JPG

Update -

I decided to take the car to the Acura dealer here in Arlington and have them do a few things to it. Here's the rundown:

- Replace stripped wheel stud
- Replace burnt brake lamp bulb
- Oil Change
- Balance all 4 wheels
- New brake pads

Thanks for all the response. Hopefully one of you who have contacted me will be driving away in her soon as I have just received word from my company that I am getting transferred to Tampa Bay and must be out there within 30 days. I am looking to travel light so now's your chance

Still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back