• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX Red/Black VIN JH4NA1268NT000312 Only 26K Miles

I am considering selling my 1992 NSX due to divorce. It has only 26K miles on it and looks and runs perfect. The car is an AUTO is red/black with black interior. The drivers bolster has some wear but nothing more than expected. The car is completely stock except for a custom alarm that was in it when I got it and I have recently put a custom Pioneer Premier stereo with tweeters, and amp into the car. I also recently had an inspection done from top to bottom and the car needs nothing..all belts, hoses, pumps etc, are good to go..car needs nothing except someone who has more time to drive it than me...I also have a set of Acura NSX 16 17 chrome rims for the car that I have not put on it, I also have two new 16 front tires...the rims are from a 95 and are the seven spoke kind. Email me at [email protected] with any questions and I will send pics from there. Price for car with rims and front tires is 32K without them 30K...email me any questions....only serious inquiries with the money available please. I am located in Texas.

Back