• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 Red/Black VIN JH4NA1158NT000772

Well I am selling my baby. She has 74k miles...actually it is 73k and some change. I will post the exact miles later today when I get home. The carfax report is clean. The previous owner was a friend of a relative of mine in NC. The car has always been a garage queen. There are no mechanical flaws what so ever. I just purchase new tires Michelin Pilot Sports on SSR Intragal A2’s 16 front and 17 rear they have 98%of the tread left. The car includes the original Rims with tires on them they have about 50% of the tire left on them. I am asking a firm 30,000.00 for the car.

There is a list of the minor upgrade/aftermarket parts on the car.

Dali racing front vent covers to protect the AC
Dali racing radiator cover with the larger holes.
The SSR intragal rims with 16 front and 17 rear
Dali Racing Smart Antenna
Alpine CD/MP3 player in the Trunk.
Adjustable Konis with Eibachs Professionally installed by D&D automotive (owned by a friend of y family)
NSX factory Bra
New/Refurbished OEM Bose speakers (front speakers are new, sub is new, amps are refurbished and center speaker was refurbished)

Exterior
Some one keyed the car on the driver side door and passenger side back panel. Insurance covered this and the car looks brand new. The paint matches perfectly and you can’t tell where the keying was done. I only mention it because I would want to know if I was buying the car myself. The paint work has a full lifetime warranty for Chantilly auto body in Chantilly VA. The rest of the paint is in top condition. I also just put on a new front spoiler as the other one was a little worn and I didn’t like to scratches on it. There are no chips dents dings or other flaws on the car and there has been a bra on the front on the car most of the time when driving and it has been under a cover whenever in the garage.

Interior
I had all of the Bose speakers removed and speakers replace and amps replaced with new/refurbished Bose NSX speakers due to the driver side amp making noise and an issue with the center channel speaker which turned out to be the Alpine CD player was not plugged in using the blitz cross over cable to keep the speakers in phase. The interior is in great condition a little minor wear on the driver side bolster. Nothing major just a little crease in the side of the seat. No changes have ever been made to the interior with the exception of replace all the Bose speakers with New/Refurbished OEM Bose speakers

Mechanical

Always serviced on time and every service has been performed. I usually use the local Acura dealer Pohanka or Radley. Radley just completed the alignment and oil change last month along with the 70k check up because the NSX tech was backed up at Pohanka. There are no leaks or problems that I know of. She drives great. Plus I have a ton of paper work on the car…every light bulb that was changed, service completed, and I think gas receipts too. Also this car is not within the ring snap group and I had Foreign Cars Italia in NC and Pohanka Acura verify this both before and after the purchase of the car.

I am in Centreville VA about 25 miles outside of D.C. If you want to stop by and take a look give me a call. I will allow test drives of course but I have to say this I am very particular about this car and even though I am selling it, if you hot rod it you bought it. I have never abused the car and I would rather see this car go to some one who respects it and will treat it with the love and care I have. If you plan to race it after you buy it…please don’t tell me. Also if you are interested in why I am selling it, it is because the money will serve as a down payment on a house. I currently live with my girlfriend in a townhouse and we need more space once we get married so my baby goes for now until I get settled. I will add pictures ASAP

Hello,
I'm interested in your car and was wondering if you were going to be around for the holidays or not if not what days will you be gone. If you have the pics could you e-mail them to me at [email protected]. I am located in newport news va. and am in the market for an nsx yours sound nice and well taken care of. Thanks in advance, Gary

Back