• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1993 Berlina Black NSX

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1993 NSX
FULL VIN #:jh4na1157pt000331
CURRENT MILEAGE:54400
COLOR (EXT/INT):Berlina Black
TRANSMISSION:5 SP
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE):prineville, OR
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $38,000 Will consider realistic offers ***********SOLD*********
Thanks Prime!
Well, all good things eventually come to an end. I'm selling my cherished 1993 Berlina Black NSX. I've had her since 1996 and am the 2nd owner. It currently has 54K on the odometer. She has never been in an accident and has rarely seen a wet road. Its 5 speed gearbox performs flawlessly, as does the entire car. I always loved the look of the NSX but felt there were a few areas that could be improved upon. I also strove to improve the overall performance of the car without compromising comfort, refinement or convenience. This car is a VERY strong runner. I endeavored to improve power to weight ratio and the general handling/braking parameters of the car. Overall weight has been reduced approximately 140LBS. It has been dyno'ed at 285 RWHP. The interior has been updated with red Alcantara inserts and an awesome Double Din Alpine stereo with navigation and blue-tooth was installed. Water pump and timing belt replaced. This car has been babied, never tracked and never seen a smoking burnout. Below are just some of the upgrades.
1) Complete Comptech exhaust system (headers and muffler)
2) Complete carbon fiber Comptech intake/airbox
3) Custom Big Brake kit (front only) with braided lines
4) Adjustible Koni struts with Eibach springs (1" lower)
5) Carbon fiber/tinted lexan engine cover
6) Rare tinted Lexan hatch (replaces complete rear hatch glass)
7) Lightweight black powder coated OEM sized 17" wheels
8) Tinted windows
9) Carbon fiber hood
10) Carbon fiber B pillars
11) Carbon fiber intake vents
12) Custom front lip
13) LED Daylight Running Lights
14) 2004 style rear lower bumper with Carbon fiber splitter
15) New remote entry with trunk release
16) Lightweight aluminum rear bumper beam
17) Custom "flat-bottom" Alcantara steering wheel (retained air-bag)
18) Dali Racing ECU upgrade
19) Factory NSX car cover (an expensive and rare accessory)
20) Alpine DD system with all the usual stuff, 12" sub, nav, AMP, BT etc
21) Braille light weight battery

Overall the car is in near perfect condition. The leather seats are near perfect with no cracking or scratches. There are a few rock chips but for the most part the original paint is excellent. It has had synthetic oil changes every 3K miles.

Thousands of dollars have been invested in this car and I doubt there is a nicer 93 NSX around. You might find a cheaper NSX with similar miles but you will spend much more just updating it with some of the upgrades already done to this car. I can assist in the PPI and transport arrangements for the car.

$38,000 ------I'm not desperate (and very conflicted) about selling this car so, no low-ball offers please.
Call Mark @ 503 849 0982

Attachments

• DSCN1166.jpg
    DSCN1166.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 637
  • DSCN1172.jpg
    DSCN1172.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 613
  • DSCN1169.jpg
    DSCN1169.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 476
  • DSCN1170.jpg