• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1993 NSX Blk/Blk LoveFab Turbo VIN:JH4NA1154PT000030

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1993 NSX - with LoveFab Turbo system
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1154PT000030
CURRENT MILEAGE: 64,000
COLOR (EXT/INT): Berlina Black / Black
TRANSMISSION: Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): San Antonio, TX
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): PM
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $41,500 firm

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3

CLEAN TITLE? Yes - Clear Texas Title in hand

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) Yes. I don't know the whole story but the first owner dinged up the passenger side fender and had it repaired and repainted.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?
Have the maintenance history which I believe is complete since the car was purchased.
Since my ownership:

04/2008 - Timing belt and water pump was completed at 32,893 miles. All fluids flushed.

2011 - BrianK repaired the Climate Control unit.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS
All in good condition. New front and rear tires.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) See below:

Loctronics anti-theft system installed

04/2008 - MOMO Steering wheel and quick release hub installed. (stock steering wheel included with sale)

10/2008 - Alpine Single Din headunit, CDT Braxial component speakers and Arc Audio amplifier installed. (original head unit and speakers can be included with the sale if the buyer wants them - must take them with you)

12/2011 - Bilstein shocks and Dali swaybars installed at 50,139

2/2012 - LoveFab Stage 2 Turbo Kit installed by Cody. GTX ball bearing turbo upgrade. All V-band install. AEM EMS. Science of Speed clutch installed.

Description:
For sale is my 1993 Acura NSX with Cody's stage 2 turbo system. This car has by far been the most enjoyable vehicle I have ever owned. While it was fun to drive before Cody worked his magic, it is now on a whole different level.

My main requirement from Cody was the car had to maintain the reliability it is so well known for. I didn't want to turn the car into a maintenance nightmare and thus lose the joy of driving the car daily. Since the install, I've logged over 12K miles without a single issue and am amazed at how much like stock the car runs until you ask for more.

I believe the car makes 425 whp in its current state of tune. It begins to pull with authority from as low as 3K rpm and makes power all the way to redline.

For several months, it was my daily driver to work which is a 64 highway mile roundtrip every day, so the miles added up quickly but never a single issue during that time.

About 2 months ago, I decided to stop daily driving it and now basically drive it once a week to go get breakfast on Sundays. A promotion at work has significantly impacted my free time, so I think it's time for someone else to enjoy the car.

Before I sell her, there are a few of things I want to take care of for the future owner. One, the driver power window is a little slow so I will have that looked at and repaired. Second, the inside driver door handle drags a little. Nothing major, but I'm picky about how things work and it bugs me. I'll probably have the entire assembly replaced. Third, it needs a good exterior cleaning and detail.

The pictures show it with BBS RGR 18" wheels. I still have them but the BFG tires are down to the wear bars and EXTREMELY loud, so I put the original 15/16 combo back on. While I love the look of the BBS wheels, I was stunned with how much nicer the car rides, accelerates and improvement in steering effort at low speeds. If I was going to keep it, I'd sell the BBS wheels and stick with the stockers. You are welcome to provide an offer for the BBS wheels and if acceptable, we can mount them up in place of the stockers. Otherwise, I'll sell them locally. Bottom line, I simply don't have time anymore to find a way to package them up and ship, so if you want them they have to go with the car.

I'm fortunate to have an extremely competent Acura mechanic in San Antonio. Besides Cody, he is the only one who has worked on the car since I took ownership. For serious buyers, I'll assist with the logistics of a PPI.

Overall condition of the car is very good considering the age and relatively low mileage. Since I did daily drive it for a while, the front has a few rock chips on the nose as is to be expected. There are two extremely small dings, one high on the passenger door (long story, happened during my ownership) and one on the back of the roof which is a small depression from what looks like a golf ball hit. (happened before my ownership)

Please, no low ball offers. I simply will not respond. For the amount I have invested in the car, it's condition and low mileage, I believe it is priced fair.

No test drives unless we are in agreement on the deal. I'm happy to take you for a ride so you can get an idea of how well it rides, runs and just generally performs. My intent is not to hide any issue with the car or insult others driving abilities, but honestly, with the smaller rear tire widths and power delivery, you have to use some judgment all the way through 3rd gear. No kidding. It will catch you out in a hurry and TCS is disabled.

To see the turbo install, go to https://www.lovefab.com/Store/Produ...ctID/12/lovefab-nsx-lf1200-turbo/Default.aspx That is my car.

Thanks for your interest!

Attachments

• DSCN1277.jpg
    DSCN1277.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 1,369
  • DSCN1278.jpg
    DSCN1278.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,391
  • DSCN1280.jpg
    DSCN1280.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 630
  • DSCN1281.jpg