• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1994 NSX Red/Black JH4NA1151rt000327

1994 Acura NSX Vin JH4NA1151RT000327 with Marga Hills side skirts, Wings West front and rear, Custom headers and exhaust and K&N air filter. $29,500 is a steal for this car. Alpine 852 Navigation System with Science of Speed Pod and 7.6" Alpine Screen. Car has four Bridgestone Potenza SO3's and they have 85% of tread remaining. Timing Belt, Clutch, and Water Pump have all been replaced. Drivers window goes up slow and A/C only works on high. Otherwise car is perfect for year and miles. Please email me at [email protected] or call me at 813-299-1922 to learn more about my car. I have owned the car for almost 4 years and have all service records for my ownership and most records for the previous owner who is a friend of mine and owned the car for 18 months. This car makes a stock NSX look tame (my opinion of course) and is very reliable. Thanks for looking at my ad and email or call with any questions. Pictures at www.chrismercer.com or look on Ebay as my car is currently listed. Asking $29,500 pretty firm and car needs nothing but a new owner to enjoy it as much as I have. If curious why I am selling, I have a 2003 M3 that is more practical for me as a daily driver and I am buying a Ferrari 360 Spyder for my weekend toy. I may regret the Ferrari and be back to the NSX soon but I have wanted one for years (actually decades- Ferrari, not 360) and can finally afford it (almost). $29,500

Back