• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 Black/Black JH4NA1184ST000113

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold!

$30,000.00

It is a 95 NSX-T (duh) with 74,500 miles on it. I have had it for over 2 years now, and have used mobile 1 and OEM oil filters until the last oil change (since Honda discontinued the large filter). I have also used OEM air filters.

The timing belt and water pump were replaced about a year ago. It was in a "minor" accident last year, and I had the driver's side fender replaced with an OEM fender and painted by the best shop in town (Wagon Works). The hood has a few dings in it and there are other scratches. I already tried taking pictures of the hood, but you can't see anything.

The trunk struts need replaced or reconitioned, and the passanger's side speaker is starting to pop a little (prob caps going bad). The wheels have a lot of curb rash, and the lug nuts aren't the most attractive.

Aftermarket parts:
Cantrell Concepts headers
Taitec Lightweight GT exhaust,
Downforce intake
SOS Billet cluster rings
Aluminum shift plate
Aluminum racing pedals (not installed)
Aluminum shift knob (not installed)

I've tried to be as up front as I can with the car. If you are interested, please PM me.

nsx2.JPG

nsx3.JPG

nsx1.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back