• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 - collectors car -custom -perfect! Plz look

1995 red on black NSX - 51,000 miles
$43,000 - please read! You'll understand!

This is my 4th NSX. I absolutely love these cars! I bought this car two months ago..roughly…Selling it to make extra room for new car that will be here soon…details to follow!

I can provide you with my last two NSX buyers as reference…there are no stories with me or this car. I am a collector..not a dealer. This car is done…needs nothing..

I know NSX's, all the gremlins are fixed on this car…and they all have some (AC, struts on trunk, CV Boots, brakes, etc) The things that go wrong with NSX's have all been addressed.

If you buy this car, it needs nothing but you, insurance and gas……

I welcome inspections, questions, etc. You may have the car inspected at Duval Acura or Acura of Orange Park if you like, but it is not necessary…at your expense of course..

This is the one. The price is on high end of Edmunds and Kelly Blue Book.. this car rates that due to the fact that it needs none of the things that a NORMAL 1995 NSX would..I have already done them.

" Timing belt /water pump/ 60k service - DONE!
" VIN: JH4NA1187ST000123
" New AC Computer. Blows ice cold on all speeds!
" New trunk struts
" New slotted Rotors
" New Master Cylinder
" New CV Boot (was leaking)
" Throttle body & Fuel injection service
" New Competition grade stereo (Kenwood double din CD/MP3/Cassette with active DSP. Pioneer 6.5 separates, Boston 8" Sub in DaliRacing custom sub enclosure, Alpine amps)
" New Alpine keyless entry/alarm system with two keys & transmitters
" New Zanardi Mats
" New windshield wiper blades.
" Clutch is fine..inspected at 60k service.
" Interior is FLAWLESS. Barely a single nick or scratch on the leather…anywhere! Including the bolster! Including the garnish, including the shift surround, Carpet is perfect!! (cut on driver side sun visor)
" Cantrell intake (incoming)
" Polished ADS tips.
" Body color, bright red BRAND NEW ADS Front spoiler lip (OEM Style - not shown in picture ..haven't installed it yet)
" New Dash.net carbon fiber (tight weave, low gloss) dash kit..looks fantastic!
" Gorgeous 18" wheels (Work EQUIP wheels, chrome, etc) - Tires are 70% rear, 90% front.
" Painted calipers
" Recently tastefully tinted (35% metalized film..lifetime warranty)
" Body is perfect. A few chips ,most that I fixed. Roof was painted black at one time (like the 1991-1994 cars…why, I have no idea why…..) by former owner and then painted back to red by dealer. I would not have known unless they told me.
>> " OEM radio, changer, and integrated phone have been uninstalled and MAY be with the car at sale…

Pictures, etc. http://syncinc.net/acura%20nsx.htm

Seller reserves the right to end the auction /sale early at any time. 10% deposit is due withing 5 business days via certified funds. Balance is due within 5 additional business days via certified funds. $199 documentation fee will be added to final bid to cover paperworks costs (prepared by sellers agent)

------------------
On my 4th one! Love these cars!!

1995 red/black
1992 black/black
1991 red/black
1993 black/black

[This message has been edited by subwaysam (edited 01 January 2003).]

I actually bought the 1992 blk/blk NSX from Sam ealier this year. I can tell everyone that he knows these cars and spares no expense to make his cars PERFECT. He described the car 100% correct. If anything it was NICER than he described when I picked it up!

Sam is a great guy and has kept in touch with me. Everyone out there can be confident that this car is perfect.

I am happy to speak with anyone as a reference!

Caio.

Originally posted by subwaysam:
1995 red on black NSX - 51,000 miles
$43,000 - please read! You'll understand!

This is my 4th NSX. I absolutely love these cars! I bought this car two months ago..roughly…Selling it to make extra room for new car that will be here soon…details to follow!

I can provide you with my last two NSX buyers as reference…there are no stories with me or this car. I am a collector..not a dealer. This car is done…needs nothing..

I know NSX's, all the gremlins are fixed on this car…and they all have some (AC, struts on trunk, CV Boots, brakes, etc) The things that go wrong with NSX's have all been addressed.

If you buy this car, it needs nothing but you, insurance and gas……

I welcome inspections, questions, etc. You may have the car inspected at Duval Acura or Acura of Orange Park if you like, but it is not necessary…at your expense of course..

This is the one. The price is on high end of Edmunds and Kelly Blue Book.. this car rates that due to the fact that it needs none of the things that a NORMAL 1995 NSX would..I have already done them.

" Timing belt /water pump/ 60k service - DONE!
" VIN: JH4NA1187ST000123
" New AC Computer. Blows ice cold on all speeds!
" New trunk struts
" New slotted Rotors
" New Master Cylinder
" New CV Boot (was leaking)
" Throttle body & Fuel injection service
" New Competition grade stereo (Kenwood double din CD/MP3/Cassette with active DSP. Pioneer 6.5 separates, Boston 8" Sub in DaliRacing custom sub enclosure, Alpine amps)
" New Alpine keyless entry/alarm system with two keys & transmitters
" New Zanardi Mats
" New windshield wiper blades.
" Clutch is fine..inspected at 60k service.
" Interior is FLAWLESS. Barely a single nick or scratch on the leather…anywhere! Including the bolster! Including the garnish, including the shift surround, Carpet is perfect!! (cut on driver side sun visor)
" Cantrell intake (incoming)
" Polished ADS tips.
" Body color, bright red BRAND NEW ADS Front spoiler lip (OEM Style - not shown in picture ..haven't installed it yet)
" New Dash.net carbon fiber (tight weave, low gloss) dash kit..looks fantastic!
" Gorgeous 18" wheels (Work EQUIP wheels, chrome, etc) - Tires are 70% rear, 90% front.
" Painted calipers
" Recently tastefully tinted (35% metalized film..lifetime warranty)
" Body is perfect. A few chips ,most that I fixed. Roof was painted black at one time (like the 1991-1994 cars…why, I have no idea why…..) by former owner and then painted back to red by dealer. I would not have known unless they told me.
>> " OEM radio, changer, and integrated phone have been uninstalled and MAY be with the car at sale…

Pictures, etc. http://syncinc.net/acura%20nsx.htm

Seller reserves the right to end the auction /sale early at any time. 10% deposit is due withing 5 business days via certified funds. Balance is due within 5 additional business days via certified funds. $199 documentation fee will be added to final bid to cover paperworks costs (prepared by sellers agent)

THAT Is a nice looking Red NSX.
I have a strong feeling if your into red that one is "IT".
The wheels look awesome!!
I already have two NSX's but I would seriously concider this one if I were looking.
Nice job in your attention to detail.

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

THANKS for all the emails and comments. I have added some more pics (hyperlink in the ad) that shows the front spoiler installed today!

Thanks
Sam
http://syncinc.net/acura%20nsx.htm

------------------

1995 red/black
1992 black/black
1991 red/black
1993 black/black

[This message has been edited by subwaysam (edited 05 January 2003).]

I went by last night to check out Sam's car. It is outstanding. Looks great and drives great. It is the best example of a 95 NSX I have seen and I have been looking around for a while. Hopefully, my wife will be more excited about the car today than last night when I got home.

Originally posted by RRT968:
I went by last night to check out Sam's car. It is outstanding. Looks great and drives great. It is the best example of a 95 NSX I have seen and I have been looking around for a while. Hopefully, my wife will be more excited about the car today than last night when I got home.

So, I guess you bought it?!

Still for sale...anyone interested? I hate to ebay at this time of year!

Let me know
SAM

Updated pics, equipment ,new rear tires (flat), K&N filter installed...and...price dropped....

http://www.syncinc.net/acura%20nsx.htm

------------------

1995 red/black
1992 black/black
1991 red/black
1993 black/black

I see the car is on eBay. Where are you on price now? William

------------------
Future NSX Driver

[This message has been edited by NSXor993 (edited 19 January 2003).]

[This message has been edited by NSXor993 (edited 19 January 2003).]

the car has only been on ebay 3 days...7 more to go.

wish me luck

Back