• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 Nsx-t

Status
Not open for further replies.
1995 NSX-T, Formula Red/Black, 52k miles

Okay everyone:

I have an opportunity to buy my neighbor's Porsche 911, which I have been waiting on for over 2 years. However, in order to do this, I must make room in my garage. This leads me to a very difficult decision - possibly selling my new (to me) NSX. Here are the details - I would be happy to answer any questions or send any pictures if anyone is interested.

1995 NSX-T
Formula Red, black interior
52,xxx miles
5-speed
CD changer in trunk
I believe I am the 3rd owner - I was familiar with the prior owner
Clean Carfax (I have a copy prior to my purchase)
All records, all maintenance up to date
80 point check by Acura dealer NSX tech in October
Timing belt/water pump/all belts done in November at dealer
60k service done in November at dealer
4 wheel alignment done 3 weeks ago at dealer
Everything on the car works as it should - AC, radio, cruise...however, the trunk struts are on the verge of failing and will need to be fixed (Frank Irvine, I think, will do it at a good price)
Car is stock throughout except for the wheels

Wheels are brand new Bridgestone gunmetal 6 spokes - less than 700 miles - bought from Chris at SoS
Tires are brand new Yokohama AVS ES100 - less than 700 miles
215/40/17 front. 275/35/18 rear - computer matched to wheels at Discount Tire

I will also include the wheels and tires I took off - OZ F1 Plus in 16/17 combo, with Toyo Proxes T1 on front (90% tread) and Dunlop Sports in rear (40% tread). The wheels are okay - some curb rash, definitely repairable - just not my style.

Car is in great shape inside and out. The previous owner had 2 scratches repainted, and you will not be able to tell where (1 on front quarter panel, 1 on rear quarter panel). Some of our fellow NSXers in Austin (Ojas, Burbel) and Houston (Paul, Z, etc) have seen the car at a recent rally in Austin. I would be happy to let anyone check it out for you or with you if you are interested. Again, I just bought the car not even 2 months ago and had all the inspections done prior, and I do have all the records and receipts for you to see.

This is painful for me, but I've always wanted the 911, and I can't have both. I am in San Antonio, and the car is in my garage.

I need $40,000, which is exactly what I have in the car. If you are seriously looking for a targa in great shape, please let me know. I am not interested in any trades, since I already know what I will do when this sells. Feel free to PM me if you want more details.

BTW, pictures of the car can be seen in the Picture Gallery, under the thread "Lookee My New Wheels" - both before and after the wheel swap.

Thanks,

Todd
I am lowering the price on my 95 NSX-T.

52k miles, 5 speed, Formula Red/black interior

I am also now including:

Brand new ProSlot rear rotors (in the box)
Brand new PIAA fog lights (in the box)
Brand new Zanardi floor mats (black with red piping)
Brand new Zanardi trunk mat (black with red piping)
Slightly used ProSlot front rotors
Custom Acura NSX banner - 3'x6'

New price - $38,500

This is less than I have spent in the last 2 1/2 months by a large amount, and is a fair price considering all the maintenance is up to date with records.

Please post or PM any questions.

Thanks,

Todd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a 911 Turbo? I can't see selling the NSX for anything less??

Netviper - it is a Turbo. My neighbor owns a Porsche shop in town (has for 30 years) and takes phenomenal care of his cars. Plus, if I ever need anything done, he'll feel obligated to treat me right to keep peace in the hood!;)

I definitely have mixed feelings, since I love the NSX and haven't had it long, but this is a great opportunity to get my dream. If I don't sell the NSX, I'll still be happy...no worries.:cool:

Todd

I neglected to mention that I also have a brand new, in the box OEM car cover with NSX embroidered on the front, and a Dali NSX cup holder.

Here are a few pictures of the car both pre and post new wheels and tires. Remember, both sets are included.

fa8b1f25.jpg

fa8b1eb9.jpg

fa8b1dcf.jpg

fa841e39.jpg

fa841e60.jpg

fa841e6c.jpg

fa841e42.jpg

$40k OBO

Thanks for looking - I welcome any comments or questions.

Todd

Yes, still for sale with all extra goodies - if an out of towner buys, I will send them a Southwest Airlines ticket to fly to me and drive their new baby home, if they want.

BTW, I fixed the struts already thru Frank Irvine. Everything else is as stated.

Please post any questions or send me a PM if interested.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back