• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 red nsx-t JH4NA1186ST000727

shawn110975

Suspended
guys found this one near me, tell me what you think.

its a 1995 Red 5-speed, on black leather, 77,000 miles
they are asking $27,500

I went there today to look at it. its mint condition, the body doesnt have one scratch on it. it has comptech exhaust and headers, the leather looks mint no wear at all on the drivers seat. ICE cold air I mean IIICCCEEEE cold. the radio works but the face display is dead.

this car has a cardboard box with every reciept ever on the car every paper is from the dealer even the tires. LOL

now the bad the TB/WP was done in 2002 thats 10 years ago.
it was done at 60K but 10 years has past and it needs it.

i did not drive it but that exhuast souded great LOL

http://www.hillsboroautomart.com/web...lorida/877714/

my question is is it worth it?
27,500 and it needs the TB/WP done.

Re: 1995 red nsx-t

If I were looking for a Red one, and nothing else needs to be done, I'd buy it. People are asking that much for NSXs without Power Steering.

they are asking $27,500

I went there today to look at it. its mint condition, the body doesnt have one scratch on it. it has comptech exhaust and headers, the leather looks mint no wear at all on the drivers seat. ICE cold air I mean IIICCCEEEE cold. the radio works but the face display is dead.

this car has a cardboard box with every reciept ever on the car every paper is from the dealer even the tires. LOL

they are asking $27,500

Shawn, you may have found yourself a car here mate. Check out this post with 9,000 miles less:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=911381

Car currently priced at $26,976. Go there in person offer 'em $26k then try and split the diff. If they do the deal go for it. I think the price is smoking. Of course, you then want to do the PPI and due diligence before purchase. Good luck...I think you finally found the car.....Sid

One other thought on TB/WP. My view is its got 8-9 years and 17,000 miles on the TB/WP, so let it ride for a few years before you change, take the risk I think its very small and doesn't need to be an immediate hit on the wallet :smile::smile:

I already have an NSX and was just looking for another one to fill my hunger LOL but I might be getting my hands on a 2004 next week so i am kinda holding off ya know

I already have an NSX and was just looking for another one to fill my hunger LOL but I might be getting my hands on a 2004 next week so i am kinda holding off ya know

duh, thought you were looking as a 1st time buyer..my bad. Owning 2 or more puts you in the NSX junkie club ;););)

Shawn

Nice car...went to see it today too. As a soon to be a first time buyer of an NSX, I thought I would ask someone here for some advise on this and one other car in the area....and when you told me that you were in the area and going to check it out I thought you were going to help me out with your opinion....guess you want it for yourself. Guess I have learned something here.......

Thanks

Andrew

no I wasnt going to check it out for myself, I checked it out and posted what i thought.

I kinda checked it out for you in a way. I have other NSX's im looking to get but not that one.

and I am not a fan of Red LOL. I would never step on someones toes to get a car. LOL some one here would but not me.

what comes around goes around. ya know

when you checked it out what did you think?

did they show you the box of papers that came with the car?

short lady, Patty with the big'ol tities lol

That car looks like a good deal, the rims suck but other than it looks cheap.

If I were in the market I'd be down there making a deal pronto. Beautiful shape and the box-full of receipts and documentation is worth a lot (to me). Looks like a steal for someone! Jay

and besides now this car has been looked at and the Vin number is now searchable on prime if someone wants any info on it its here.

wish more people would check these cars out and post their findings with the Vin. in the long runs it helps all prime members. ya know.

and I hope you find your NSX if not this one.

I agree the rims were the matte/greyish finish style not the high polished rims like in my avatar.

but they didnt have a scratch on them tires were newish

and they updated the price now LOL its dropped 500 bucks its now $26,976

Last edited:
Shawn

Sorry...must nave read your posting the wrong way. Yes saw the box. Looks good. Went to see Acura dealer on us 19 today to see if how much to ppi it.

We' ll see

Andrew

there is an Acura Dealer about 4 blocks from them, my buddy works there he is the only NSX certified mech in tampa. his name is Scott Rudder.

cool guy will give you the shirt off his back. he has his own shop in Westley chapel just opened it called Rudder Racing.

he does Comptech Super Chargers, turbos' etc. he knows his Shit.

has been working on NSX's since 1991 he has his own little spot at acura for his setup. and there are always like 1 or 2 in the bays when i go there.

he probably would do the PPI for almost nothing.

but this NSX will pass with fling colors. I am sure.

Last edited:
Sounds like a great deal... all the receits & documentation are a major plus. The WP TB not being changed isn't something I would be overly concerned about.... offer less or figure the price is already low enough that you could figure the WP TP cost as just part of paying a little more to have it done and then know all the maintenance is up to date... especially if you get the PPI and it passes, which it sounds like it would... a 95 NSX-T at that price with the added extras & documentation sounds like a fantastic deal too me.

This car has been for sale for more than a month now too. It started at 32k and dropped. I've been checking every NSX for sale online in Florida everyday haha. They dropped it down to 28k pretty fast and now it's down even more. I saw the documentation too in the pics and figured it would be a decent car. Price looked great for a dealer. But people here tend to be anti-dealer so I didn't even bother posting about it. Glad you made this thread Shawn. It will definitely help out a potential buyer. If I could afford it I would have bought it already. So Gael, hope this one works out for you!

whats even more funny is Patty the Sales women, told me the original owner comes by every week to sit in it cuz his wife made him trade it in for Lexus i think, sad. the guy probably cries alone in the corner at night.

Last edited:

short lady, Patty with the big'ol tities lol

Sorry for the off-topic post:

...and you don't post a picture of the "short lady with big'ol titties" ?

:eek: FAIL :eek:

We will need to independently confirm your visual assessment...

Sounds like a nice car at a decent price, get the PPI and offer the prior owner conjugal visits with the car after you buy it. :biggrin:

That was my car for about 5-6 years. I Bought it from a VP of Dupont Register and did much of the maintenance myself. I had Ferman do the timing belt in 02. I sold it after I purchased an 06 Cayman S.
After I sold it Billy with Predential Detailing did his magic to it - you can find the photos in the detailing section.
The interior was perfect - no wear at all on the drivers seat. I had the stock wheel refinished and powder coated by ProCoat - they look much better in person.
Cheers
:cool:

I was the most recent owner.. email me if you have any questions. The price has dropped a lot and the dealer is not making much money on this one for sure.. if any.

The car is as you see it. In great shape, they should have all the aftermarket parts including some Work VSXX wheels and coilovers. I only put about 4K miles on the car in 2 years or so.

My email addy is [email protected].

For the record, I do cry and miss it. But I do like my white M3 vert :) wanted a sports car that I could enjoy with the kids. That was the only reason for letting it go.

VVS,
sorry to hear you had to let it go for an M3 Ughhh I will never sell mine. but in the end everything is for your kids right!

I just had my first son and he will Own my NSX when he gets older and can do with it what he wants. lol I hope he never sells it but it will be his choice. I will have been long dead though LOL

another question you know these cars and how they need their TB done not by miles but by AGE. why no TB/WP its been over 10 years? that deadly in my book. I know you probably never drive it but man you could have be driving to trade it in for your M3 and the TB breaks. not good man. LOL

but you did take care of it body wise.

VVS,
sorry to hear you had to let it go for an M3 Ughhh I will never sell mine. but in the end everything is for your kids right!

I just had my first son and he will Own my NSX when he gets older and can do with it what he wants. lol I hope he never sells it but it will be his choice. I will have been long dead though LOL

another question you know these cars and how they need their TB done not by miles but by AGE. why no TB/WP its been over 10 years? that deadly in my book. I know you probably never drive it but man you could have be driving to trade it in for your M3 and the TB breaks. not good man. LOL

but you did take care of it body wise.

I had every thing inspected shortly after I purchased it and there were no issues. Cant beleive everything you read about the whole 10 years. All depends on how the car was cared for really.

Body is great, no issues, just what you can see. The radio display is not working but I see you saw that.

Good luck with everything. I am sure you will enjoy it.

I think it sounds like a good deal for the car even if you factor in the cost of the TB/WP. Only reason I wouldn't want it was that it's one of the "slower" of the NSX's, others might not care about that though.

Back