• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1996 Berlina Black w/ Black Leather Interior VIN JH4NA1182TT000306

l_695495032da636a0d0f6bac2d466aa47.jpg

NSX-T Location in Orange County California

90,000 miles

Asking Price is $32,500

5 speed Transmission

Modifications:
HID headlights
SSR Integral 16” front w/ Hankook tires 17” rear w/ Sumitomo. Both with over 80% tread
HKS Mega Flow intake (stock airbox will be included)
ARK DT-X Exhaust – Stainless Steel Quad tips less than 1500 miles – Professionally installed by Niguel Motors
DC Stainless Steel headers less than 1500 miles - Professionally installed by Niguel Motors
Shark II Antenna

I have had this car for a little over 1 year and I am the 3rd owner. The car started in Florida and was purchased by the 2nd owner. It was then migrated to Colorado where I flew out and purchased the NSX. The timing belt and water pump were replaced by Flat Irons Acura in Colorado about 3 years ago according to the 2nd owner. The records may be available through the service department there. The car pulls very strong and I still get that grin on my face every time I hit the throttle.

The reason that I am selling this car is that I started a job in Denver Colorado and currently the car is sitting in the garage. I really love this vehicle and am truly sad to see it go. It just does not fit into my current situation. I have weighed the options and at this point I have come to the decision that I need to pass the NSXperience onto another lucky owner.

More pictures will be coming as soon as I can get back to Cali and take new pics.

Please send emails to [email protected]

Last edited:
Back