• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1996 NSX-T Berlina Black (blk interior) manual VIN#JH4NA1189TT000352

1996 NSX-T
Berlina Black exterior/Black interior
Manual Transmission
72,500 miles and counting
VIN #:JH4NA1189TT000352
Pittsburgh PA
Contact me via PM
$41,500 obo

I was planning on listing this closer towards spring, but I figured I might as well post it now just in case someone was in the mood to grab a clean NSX!

I’m the 3rd owner
clean title… title in hand
clean carfax
no history of accidents
I have not repainted anything, but my detailer believes the front bumper was repainted most likely for common rock chipping
I never tracked it or driven in snow. Garaged daily, winter storage with battery tender

I had the timing belt and water pump replaced in July 2014, and during that job I had dozens of other misc things replaced per Larry B's recommendations, I have the entire list of parts on the receipt directly from an Acura Dealership, Mikexike at Niello Acura (gaskets, washers, nuts, bolts, covers, springs, tensioners, belts, ect, etc). The job was performed by a specialty tech that works on nothing but exotics, he performs dozens of TB/WP jobs per year on cars much more difficult than the NSX. (other Prime members from my area use him as well)

The car is stock other than the Pride V1 exhaust that sounds amazing and is still shiny chrome. The OEM exhaust will come with this sale.

Tires are brand new, BF Goodrich GForce Sport Comp-2
Brake Pads are new, Hawk HPS
Also changed the O2 sensors (while changing the exhaust and TB/WP job)
Decided to go with the UniFilter, which surprisingly makes it "feel" like it improved the responsiveness, acceleration, and of course sound! (some say it does, some say it doesn't)
Had the climate control unit sent out and repaired by Brian K here on Prime... works perfect... freezing cold A/C and piping hot heat
Had the window regulators sent out and rebuilt by Window Motor World
Tinted windows and rear glass
I'm in process of having the interior trim work re-finished (center console pieces, door pieces… if you catch me quick enough, I can finish them in the color of your choice)
I'm also solving the rear tails condensation issue (very common)

Oil changed more regularly than recommended (because I enjoy it) with OEM filters from Acura and the exact oil that Larry B recommends (can't remember it off hand, I'll edit this later to include the product name)
I had my detailer perform the full paint correction, and coated with opti-coat. And I actually have him do this once a year because general washing will always create the swirlmarks again, but with the opti-coat this means the swirlmarks aren't actually on the paint itself, they are on the opti-coat.
I also had him apply the Dr. Colorchip product to cover the standard microscopic rock chipping on the front bumper and hood that you can't avoid (unless you keep it in the garage and never drive it, but who wants to do that!)

I bought this car in May 2013 with 56,000 miles on it... the previous owner was an old doctor who apparently never drove it and was retiring and moved to the Dominican Republic. I don't know anything about the original owner because I didn't care enough to dig that deep.... I had an Acura Dealer perform a PPI before I bought it... then I drove immediately to LarryB's house for HIS PPI and received all thumbs up... he was actually quite impressed!
It now has 68,200 miles because I drove the car daily in the spring, summer, fall of 2013 and again in 2014. And also took a few trips/drives to enjoy it to the fullest (up to 24mpg highway... 18-22 daily driving which depended on whether or not I hit the highway a couple times to go shopping/malls). Caught in the rain a few times but my OCD forces me to come home and immediately give it a wash with my pressure washer and foam canon (with underbody attachment), using my "10 bucket system with 10 microfiber towels" so I never use the same towel on a different body panel, rinse with my CR Spotless De-Ionizing water filtration system which provides water that can air-dry and not leave spots, but yet I still blowdry with the AirForce Master Blaster.

I LOVE this car and I'm going to feel incomplete without it, I dreamed about it for 20 years then finally got it... but it's time to grab a Gallardo and get that sh!t paid off before my son hits kindergarten.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 2,341
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1,826
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,839
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 2,033
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 2,307
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 2,655
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 2,176
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 2,176
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 2,230
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,870
Last edited:
I making moves here very soon, jump on this NSX if you're serious.

CHECK OUT THESE DETAILS!!! >>>> Berlina Black, black interior, MANUAL, Targa, 72,000 miles, few owners, clean history, STOCK other than Pride V1 exhaust and tint.... BRAND NEW ITEMS---> tb/wp COMPLETE job, Hawk HPS brakes, BFGoodrich GForce Sport Comp2 tires, O2 sensors, climate control unit repaired (common), window regulators repaired (common)... METICULOUS paint care (detailed often, OptiCoat applied).

Last edited:
An interested cash buyer has scheduled a PPI... no final deal has been made yet so I am bumping this listing... contact me asap if you're interested!

Back