• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1998 Factory 7 Spoke NSX Wheels and Tires Refinished in Matte Bronze

I had my factory set of 7 spoke wheels professionally painted matte bronze. They are I'm good condition with basically no curb rash but they do have some chips from pulling them on and off. There are several chips here and there but the still look good. I'll touch them up before I ship them. These would be perfect to refinish in silver if you didn't like the bronze. The wheels are excellent besides the chips.

The tires are factory Bridgestone potenza 050. The fronts are excellent with probably 70-80% left..... But the rears are shot.....which is typical.

Im selling them because I bought Bilsteins and some Volk GTCs. Here are a few pics of them on the car:

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

I have already removed them and have better pics but not on my phone which I'm posting from. I'll post the other pics on Monday.

I'm asking $800 obo. I don't mind shipping them at the buyers expense. Ill also take PayPal and I'll cover the fees. If you don't want the rear tires or any of the tires, I'll remove them for you. This will save on shipping and I'll knock some off the price.

Feel free to email me at [email protected], PM me, or call me at 662-416-0900. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back