• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1998 NSX-T Black/Black (California) JH4NA216XWT000174

Status
Not open for further replies.
1998 Acura NSX-T 6Speed
Miles: 26,038
Condition: Excellent

Just had the 30k mile service done. Also had all the fluids changed. Did a full inspection, and also installed brand new tires, and had an alignment done.

Car also passed recent SMOG with flying colors.

Tire Condition: Front 3k miles, Rear: 100 miles (new)

Accidents: None to my knowledge, I'm the 2nd owner, but I've known the first owner for several years.

Body condition: Excellent, the lower rear bumper has been repainted (I backed into my lawn mower in my driveway, and scratched it so I had it repainted because they couldn't buff it out). There is also a minor scuff on the right rear rim from the previous owner hitting a curb parallel parking it.

Modifications: None, 100% stock

Reason for selling: Many of you who know me, know that I have 2 NSX's. I'm getting married soon, and we all know what that means, cut back on the toys.

The car runs like any 7 year old NSX with 26k miles should run, like new.

Some pictures can be found here, I'll post more when I can.

http://www.agonyguild.com/98nsx/

Asking: $49,500 obo

E-mail: [email protected]

Yes its still for sale, I pulled a blue book this afternoon (which I posted, but I guess it didn't get approved by the moderator)...

Blue book dropped $500, it showed a price of $49,000.

My new asking price is $48,500 to accomodate accordingly.

bluebook.gif

-BZ

Price update:

$47,500

Thats about as low as I think I'm going to go, considering the condition of the car and the low miles combined with new tires and the 30k service just being done.

I have had a LOT of inquiries about the car, but please, if you are going to write me and offer me $40,000 which is $5,500 less than the dealer offered me, save your time I'm not willing to go that low.

People know me on the forums, I've been in the NSX community since its incarnation in the early 90's, I ran the first mailing list we ever had, most know how I treat my vehicles so to offer me something sub-blue book is insulting.

Many wanted engine bay, and targa top off pictures, and pictures in direct sunlight so they could see the paint condition (which as you can see, minus the flash on my camera in a few spots, the paint condition is as I stated, excellent.)

I also forgot to mention in the previous post, that when I changed the rear tires (brand new, under 100 miles on them), I also had a 4 wheel alignment done, so she's in tip top shape.

For all the folks that wanted these pictures, shoot me an e-mail if you wish to proceed with seeing the vehicle.

-BZ

Last edited:
98' NSX-T Black/Black (California) JH4NA216XWT000174

Many of you know I have 2 NSX's, and I'm getting married this year which means I have to lose one of the toys.

My 1998 (bone stock, no mods) NSX-T is for sale. The car is located in Northern California, just east of San Francisco.

Pictures can be found here:

Odometer reads 26,013 as it sits right now in the garage.

New tires have been put on, here is the usage.

Front tires: 800 miles of use
Rear tires: 200 miles of use

The 30,000 mile servicing was just completed as well, including full fluid flush, oil, radiator and brakes. It has been sitting for so long I just had them all changed.

The car also just had a 4 wheel alignment, when the new tires were put on.

---

Paint condition: Excellent (Rear bumper, right side was repainted, I backed into my lawn mower in my driveway and the scratch was deep enough that they couldnt' buff it out, so they repainted it. The rest is factory paint).

The car is well kept, in the garage, and has never seen rain (to my knowledge). The car has never been on a track, road raced, or driven very hard. It drives like any 26,000 mile car should drive, like new.

Dents/Dings: None in the body, there is one minor scuff on the right rear rim (Detailed in the pictures) where the 1st owner hit the curb parallel parking.

Accidents: None
Carfax: Clean
Owner: 2nd (I know the first owner, we've been friends for 8+ years)
Mileage: 26,013
Smogged 3 months ago: Clean/Passed

Asking price: $47,000, but will consider any serious offers.

E-mail: [email protected]

Cheers

-BZ

Re: 98' NSX-T Black/Black (California) JH4NA216XWT000174

Hello?
Is the car still available for sale?

Just to give an update on this vehicle for folks...

I've had 2 buyers come to buy the vehicle and unfortunately both of them were unable to get financing. Thus the vehicle has just gone back up for sale again.

The details above are still accurate, since the car has only been driven by the potential buyers on test drives under my supervision. It gained about 100 miles, but that's it.

Feel free to e-mail me for further details if necessary.

-BZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back