• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1998 NSX T Spa pearl yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
$44,000, Bilstein struts and stock springs on lower perch, Dali street sway bars, comp-tech exhaust, SSR Integal GT 1 wheels and dunlap tires, and 6 disc CD changer. This car has 70k miles with 60k service done. Bought from original owner with 58k miles who kept car in garage at business and at home. This car could pass as a well-taken-care of 10k miles car. I bought this car after searching for 4 months and having 6 cars looked at all over the country. Interior is as close to new as you can get. Body is dent and ding-free. Paint is 100% original. No accidents ever. I am selling because my girlfriend bought a '91 NSX and I have owned 2 of them and I want to get something different. There are a lot of NSX club members nearby who could be your eyes and well-known, respected service centers who could inspect the car for you if you are from out of the area. That is what I did when I bought this car. Call me @ (707) 328-5819 - I don't type or compute well. Car is in Napa, California. Regards, Doug. PS: the current owner I sold my '91 NSX to can vouch for how picky I am about my cars.Just had new CV boots installed and put on a new chin spoiler,also I've reduced price to $42000 you wont be disappointed with either mechanical or cosmetic cond ition of this nice car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Testimonial

I bought my red/blk '91 from Doug a year or so back, and just wanted to vouch for his character and how well he maintains his cars. The '91 was in excellent condition; no paint, body, or interior flaws at all. The engine was (and is) tight. And Doug is a great person to do business with.

FYI.

Dave Morris
[ 1NSX 2GO ]

I helped Doug in his search for this car and would also like to vouch for him as a person. I also found that he had done his due diligence when searching for his car and was very selective in doing so. If I recall, he had this vehicle inspected by someone well respected on this board before he purcahsed it.

Hello, is the NSX still for sale?

If so can you please E-mail me [email protected]

Thank You,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back