• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1st Annual NSX Shootout in Las Vegas!

The Proposed Format for the 1st Annual NSX Shootout in Las Vegas:

Dynapack Days
¼ mile Day
Road Course Day
Dinner and Evening Festivities

Our primary goal for this event is to provide an informative and enjoyable get together for all NSX enthusiasts. We would like to have an open Dynapack, ¼ mile, road course day, and perhaps a few group drives. In addition to the track and dyna days we would like to organize a dinner/entertainment night. As indicated in the prior thread it looks like many of you would like to see real world performance tests and benchmarking. If anyone wishes to organize these official tests and real world data this would be a great time to do it. The participation of other FI manufacturers and or owners of these systems are highly encouraged. As it stands we are looking to schedule the event towards the end of the 1st quarter of 2004. Please post any comments, concerns, issues, and ideas for the organization of this event. Remember this event is supposed to be fun for all NSX owners:)

Vegas Road Trip

Sounds great, I'll look for the schedule and try to be there.

Factor X Motorsports said:
The Proposed Format for the 1st Annual NSX Shootout in Las Vegas:

Dynapack Days
¼ mile Day
Road Course Day
Dinner and Evening Festivities

.......... As it stands we are looking to schedule the event towards the end of the 1st quarter of 2004. Please post any comments, concerns, issues, and ideas for the organization of this event. Remember this event is supposed to be fun for all NSX owners:)
Oh, man!!! I am so looking forward to this. Unfortunately, March 2004 is looking to be very busy around work over here.

But, I WILL find a way to get out there.

I MUST!!!!!!

-Randy

Sweet, I can't wait for this event. What do you guys think about April? March is the only bad month for me.

Vegas??? Did someone say Vegas???

I'm there!!!

Any excuse to go to Vegas is a good excuse.......:D

The sooner I know the better. BTW, SCCA races both the last weekend of march and the first weekend of April.

Make it the first week of April so I can celebrate my birthday in Vegas too. :D But either way I'll be there!

any more details? is this going to be a 1 day event? or several days? over weekend, or weekdays...etc?

This may help people suggest options, and also make arrangement with their schedules.

Sounds like great fun, will definitely try to attend if schedule works out.

Will there be a turbo vs supercharger challenge? The NSXPO failed to produce any head to head matchups. I am sure the respective manufacturers would love to have another chance to resolve this dilemma once and for all.....

Hmmm, legal gambling + NSX smack talkers could prove to be loads of fun. :D

You know, to make things even more interesting, we should have all the real world tests take place on the strip... the Las Vegas Strip!!! :D

SilverOne said:
any more details? is this going to be a 1 day event? or several days? over weekend, or weekdays...etc?

This may help people suggest options, and also make arrangement with their schedules.

Sounds like great fun, will definitely try to attend if schedule works out.

We are planning this be a Thurs-Sun event. Here is the breakdown as it stands right now. All events are to be held at the LVMS.

Thursday- Arrival, check-in, Dynapack Day scheduled from 5pm-???
Friday- Dynapack sessions 12pm-7pm. 1/4mile runs 8pm-2am.
Sat- Road course 8am-4pm. 7pm dinner and partying Vegas style!
Sun- Recover from the madness.

We are more than open to any suggestions in regards to the schedule.

Back