• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2 hottie's & my dog

Eric hosted them for me, but i guess his host is down.
I recently sent them to Dennis (the one with the big collection) so hopefully he'll put them up here or in another thread:)

thanks dennis

Mr.Wolf said:
Why do you boys look at photos when you can get out there and look at the real thing? :D

You always seem to come up with some pretty witty replies. Very quiet, but at the same time very vocal.
Be careful though, some people might get upset:( if you don't talk more on your replies.

That last pic is so right in so many different ways:D :p :eek: :p :D

Brian2by2 said:
Hey smoore, i'll take a trip up to st pete if u hook me up with teh sis for a weekend :) we'll do some 'cruisin' up there

hehehe....the funny thing is she just moved to Ft Lauderdale for her modeling career:p :D

Brian2by2 said:
DOOOOD definetly hook it up!!! im not a bad lookin guy, promise :)

what i ment to say is her sister still lives up here, but the girl on my car just moved to Ft. Lauderdale:D
so you'd still be looking at a 3 hours drive:(
and looking on how many speed traps they had on Alligator Alley speeding in the X would'nt be an option:p

There were some other nsx girl pics i remember which caused quite a stir.... i forget who's but i remember she was sitting on his spoiler in the rear with shoes on the bumper.It was a nice collection of photos i belive the car was red.

give me some time so i can find the disc and upload to imagestation.....im only loading the R rated ones.Shouldnt i ask the original owner if he minds first ?

Back