• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2 hottie's & my dog

Acura NsX Pilot said:
There were some other nsx girl pics i remember which caused quite a stir.... i forget who's but i remember she was sitting on his spoiler in the rear with shoes on the bumper.It was a nice collection of photos i belive the car was red.

Why did those photos cause quite a stir? Because of the girl or because the girl was sitting on the spoiler with her shoes on the bumper? We all know that would piss us off no matter who was sitting there....Well I'm sure there are one or two girls we could name who we wouldn't mind sitting on our cars.......

Hmmmm...

Re: Album not working

NSXpnsv said:
NSX Pilot, your album on image station isn't working. What happened?:confused:

I dont know if it was a routine screening or someone reported it to imagestation but they told me to take it down or my account would be terminated.....so i had to comply.....but if someone wants to host it let me know...but we will have to ask the owner if he minds.

i tried clicking on that "myporsche" link but can't find your old pics from several months ago, especialy "s23.jpg"
what's up? :)

Back