• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior 2 ProCar full CF NSX-R NA1 Hoods, 1 duct screen

Hello Primers...

Wanted to add: I also would be open to interesting trades. I dont really have a want list, but try me if interested because you never know.

Selling TWO (2), ProCar NSX-R hoods for 1991-2001. This is the carbon over carbon model (carbon fiber top and bottom). Both hoods need to be refinished (sanded and primed) and repainted on the top. In addition, I have ONE (1) of the duct screens. Some info on the two hoods:

1) painted monaco blue on top. carbon needs repair to the upper left corner (driver side, corner closest to windshield) where the corner was bent and separated. It is about a one inch spot and pretty minor for a body shop to fix once it is sanded and being prepared for painting

$1500 OBO

2) not painted at all (bare carbon top or bottom). Some rough spots around the hood top that would require sanding and prime/paint (some spiderweb spots and rough spots in the gel coat) Also, one of the corners (passenger side closest to window) has been snipped (last 1/4" or so missing), so needs some reshaping. Overall, nothing that can't be handled by a good shop, but definitely needs finishing/paint and will take some work.

$1500 OBO

3) duct vent. This is the louvre/screen piece that covers the duct opening. Procar charges $500 for this thing. I only have ONE (1) and will not sell separately unless for some reason both hoods have gone and neither buyer wanted it.

$300 OBO (with purchase of hood)

These are big and bulky obviously, so shipping is not included. We'll have to figure out shipping once we know where it's going.

Also, happy to accept PayPal, but will have to ask that the PayPal fee be covered by the buyer.

I do have a ton of pics of hood 2 and will get some shots of the corner on hood 1. Too many to post here, but happy to email them.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Hello Primers...

Wanted to add: I also would be open to interesting trades. I dont really have a want list, but try me if interested because you never know.

Selling TWO (2), ProCar NSX-R hoods for 1991-2001. This is the carbon over carbon model (carbon fiber top and bottom). Both hoods need to be refinished (sanded and primed) and repainted on the top. In addition, I have ONE (1) of the duct screens. Some info on the two hoods:

1) painted monaco blue on top. carbon needs repair to the upper left corner (driver side, corner closest to windshield) where the corner was bent and separated. It is about a one inch spot and pretty minor for a body shop to fix once it is sanded and being prepared for painting

$1500 OBO

2) not painted at all (bare carbon top or bottom). Some rough spots around the hood top that would require sanding and prime/paint (some spiderweb spots and rough spots in the gel coat) Also, one of the corners (passenger side closest to window) has been snipped (last 1/4" or so missing), so needs some reshaping. Overall, nothing that can't be handled by a good shop, but definitely needs finishing/paint and will take some work.

$1500 OBO

3) duct vent. This is the louvre/screen piece that covers the duct opening. Procar charges $500 for this thing. I only have ONE (1) and will not sell separately unless for some reason both hoods have gone and neither buyer wanted it.

$300 OBO (with purchase of hood)

These are big and bulky obviously, so shipping is not included. We'll have to figure out shipping once we know where it's going.

Also, happy to accept PayPal, but will have to ask that the PayPal fee be covered by the buyer.

I do have a ton of pics of hood 2 and will get some shots of the corner on hood 1. Too many to post here, but happy to email them.

Thanks for reading!

Hoods still available!

Thanks for all interest in the duct, but still holding for now as there may be an interested party in one of the Pro Car hoods so am holding until that is resolved.

Also selling VIS ducted hood. Painted monte carlo blue top and bottom, so need repaint. Also need repair of minor "reverse dent" (about the size of a dime) where the hinge bolt pushed through slightly. Otherwise great fitting hood in great shape. Will post a pic of dmg.

$300 OBO

Also.. Anyone going to NSXPO... I can bring any of these down and hand deliver if that is remotely convenient.

Attachments

• 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
Hood #1 above (the one that was painted), is SOLD.

Hood #2, the bare carbon fiber, is still available

Hood #3, the painted VIS hood is also still available

The ProCar duct screen is also still available...

Thanks!

Back