• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

20 October ALMS - Laguna Seca Update

I just emailed everyone that I have confirmed ticket orders for one last address check before I put the tickets in the mail. Please check that the address in the email is correct. I will be taking them to the post office tomorrow or Monday at the lastest. Everyone should have their tickets by the end of next week.

Tom

My tickets and parking pass arrived in the mail today!!

C

Got mine yesterday.

I wore the lanyard and badge around my neck for a few hours around the house in anticipation of the excitement next week. Well, not really, but I was really excited to see the package in the mail. :biggrin:

I got mine. It looks really cool and professionally done. Great job TK! Thank you for your hard work getting this out to us. Much appreciated! I'm going Friday/Saturday for sure, but not sure about Sunday.

Hi Tom,
A friend of mine would like to go with me on Sat only. Is it possible to buy a ticket for him? Is there any way the ticket would get him into the hospitality booths on Sat?

Max You might PM Spike236, I think he has an extra ticket. :biggrin:

Max You might PM Spike236, I think he has an extra ticket. :biggrin:

Guys, as I have said before, do not go swapping tickets. The access to the hospitality tent is controlled by a list that I provide IMSA, not the ticket. The tickets only get you into the race track. IMSA will be checking people in at the entrance to the tent.

If you bought a ticket from someone else and did not go through me, I need to know by noon on Tuesday (today) to put your name on the list. Otherwise you get to stand in the parking lot while we all have fun inside.

Tom

Hi Tom,
A friend of mine would like to go with me on Sat only. Is it possible to buy a ticket for him? Is there any way the ticket would get him into the hospitality booths on Sat?

Sang, At this point Saturday is completly full. Your friend can get a day pass to the track, but I have no more space in the tent. If someone tells me they will not be using their second ticket, then we can work something.

Tom

Forecast as of today:

<table border="1" bordercolor="#eceaea" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="center" bgcolor="#f7f6e7" valign="top" width="33%"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="wkndButtonB" width="10%">
</td> <td class="wkndButtonB" align="center" valign="middle" width="10%">Friday </td> <td class="wkndButtonB" align="right" valign="top" width="10%">Oct 19 </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" valign="top">
blank.gif
</td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="2">
blank.gif
</td></tr> </tbody></table>
blank.gif

<table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center" width="60%">
30.gif

Partly Cloudy</td> <td align="center" valign="middle"> High
<nobr>64°F</nobr>
Low
54°F </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="95%"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top">
blank.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="right" valign="top" width="50%">Precip: </td> <td class="blueFont10" align="center" valign="top"> </td> <td class="blueFont10" align="left" valign="top" width="50%">10% </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top">
blank.gif
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#cfd0b7" valign="top">
blank.gif
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- This Div provides the Current Conditions for all verticals --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top">
</td><td align="center">
</td><td valign="top">
blank.gif

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="right" valign="top">Wind:
</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top"> SW
at 7 mph

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="right" valign="top">UV Index:
</td> <td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">5 Moderate
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="right" valign="top">Humidity:
</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">80%
</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top">
</td><td align="center">
</td><td valign="top">
blank.gif

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="right" valign="top">Sunrise:
</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">7:18 AM
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="right" valign="top">Sunset:
</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">6:26 PM
</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="right" valign="middle">
half_moon_2.gif

</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">First Quarter Moon
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<!-- This Div provides vertical specific behavior of the Weekend FCST Module -->
blank.gif
blank.gif
<table border="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="3" class="blueFont10" align="left" valign="middle">Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the mid 50s.</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<!-- END of Vert specific div --> </td> <!-- END topmod_wkndfct_pif --> <!-- BEGIN topmod_wkndfct_pif --> <td align="center" bgcolor="#f7f6e7" valign="top" width="33%"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="wkndButtonB" width="10%">
blank.gif
</td> <td class="wkndButtonB" align="center" valign="middle" width="10%">Saturday </td> <td class="wkndButtonB" align="right" valign="top" width="10%">20 </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" valign="top">
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif

<table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center" width="60%">
30.gif

<nobr>61°F</nobr>
Low
49°F </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="95%"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top">
blank.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="right" valign="top" width="50%">Precip: </td> <td class="blueFont10" align="center" valign="top"> </td> <td class="blueFont10" align="left" valign="top" width="50%">20% </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top">
blank.gif
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#cfd0b7" valign="top">
blank.gif
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- This Div provides the Current Conditions for all verticals --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top">
</td><td align="center">
</td><td valign="top">
blank.gif

</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top"> NW
at 13 mph

</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">69%
</td><td align="center">
</td><td valign="top">
blank.gif

</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">7:19 AM
</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">6:24 PM
blank.gif

</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="bottom">
</td> <td valign="middle"> close
<!-- This Div provides vertical specific behavior of the Weekend FCST Module -->
blank.gif
details <table border="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="3" class="blueFont10" align="left" valign="middle">Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 40s.</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<!-- END of Vert specific div --> </td> <!-- END topmod_wkndfct_pif --> <!-- BEGIN topmod_wkndfct_pif --> <td align="center" bgcolor="#f7f6e7" valign="top" width="33%"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="wkndButtonB" width="10%">
blank.gif
</td> <td class="wkndButtonB" align="center" valign="middle" width="10%">Sunday </td> <td class="wkndButtonB" align="right" valign="top" width="10%">21 </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" valign="top">
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif

30.gif

<nobr>66°F</nobr>
Low
52°F </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
blank.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="right" valign="top" width="50%">Precip: </td> <td class="blueFont10" align="center" valign="top"> </td> <td class="blueFont10" align="left" valign="top" width="50%">10% </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top">
blank.gif
blank.gif
</td><td align="center">
</td><td valign="top">
blank.gif

</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top"> NNW
at 10 mph

</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">51%
</td><td align="center">
</td><td valign="top">
blank.gif

</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">7:20 AM
</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">6:23 PM
blank.gif

</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">

blank.gif
blank.gif
<table border="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="3" class="blueFont10" align="left" valign="middle">Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the low 50s.</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Friday: A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.

Friday Night: A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.

Saturday: A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a high near 65.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 45.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 72.

Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 46.

Where do we see the pictures that were taken during the parade lap from the professionals yesterday?

Attachments

• Audi.JPG
    Audi.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 51
Thank you Tom for organizing this event! The Corvette & Porsche owners
must be so jealous when we pass thru their parking areas to line up for
the parade lap.

Hey Tom, Wanted to thank you again for all the work, organization and effort you put into this project! It was my honor to give some help at the registration table Saturday morning, it seemed like the line would never end with all the NSX community support due to all the work you did. The Parade Lap was short but all to much very sweet, likes drugs, you can't get enough! The entire Orange County/Los Angeles/Arizona group drive commented about how everything was first class. See you in Portland in September, Gil

Thanks Tom for a well organized event, you worked like heck to make it happen and during the event you never stopped! Kudos to you and a great event with wonderful NSX people!

Thanks Tom for a well organized event, you worked like heck to make it happen and during the event you never stopped! Kudos to you and a great event with wonderful NSX people!

Second that!

My first NSXCA event. Loved it.

NSXCA and Acura sure knows how to have fun.

Thanks and nice meeting you Tom.

Les

I have couple pictures from the event.

PA200273a.jpgPA200289a.jpgPA200303a.jpgPA200305a.jpgPA200345a.jpg

Thanks again Tom for all your hard work.

Thanks Dinan M3, I will check the website in a few days.

Back