• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 Coolant Hose List

In preparation for replacing my coolant hoses, I took the list that has been produced by others, grabbed the on-line parts diagrams for the hoses and keyed the hose part numbers to the numbers on the diagram to make the replacement obvious. Placement for some of the hoses will be a non issue and the diagram is not necessary. Some of the other hoses, not so obvious. My list was based upon the 2000 on-line parts list; but, I expect that it is the same for 1998 and later cars. Also, its good for LHD North American cars. There are 3 or 5 hoses that are different on the RHD cars.

I generally order my parts from Amayama. If you use Amayama, the hose numbers that are specific to LHD cars will come up with discontinued or not available to be shipped or something like that. The LHD specific hoses need to be ordered from one of the North American parts suppliers. The rest are available from Amayama.

Full disclosure, I haven't done the replacement yet so there may be a screw up; but, since I used the on-line vendor parts lists it should be good.

Attachments

• List of All Coolant Hoses.pdf
    164.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Back