• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 NSX-T, Silverstone Metallic/Onyx JH4NA2164YT000058

<div style="border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #D1D1E1"><center><b><font face="Arial" size="7">2000 NSX-T SOLD</font></b></center></div>
<font face="Arial"><b>Add Description</b></font><br>   <font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2">
   2000</font> Acura NSX-T
   Silverstone Metallic w/ Onyx Interior
   VIN: JH4NA2164YT000058
   Miles: Under 34,800    Price: $51,500.00</font><br></font>
<font face="Arial" size="2"><b>Vehicle Description</b><br>
   If you are looking at this car, I am sure you already know what you are getting. It is 100.10% OEM, but here are the basic specifications: <br>
   3.2 Liter V6 VTEC Engine
   6-speed Manual Transmission
   Mid engine Rear Wheel Drive
   4-wheel ABS Disc Brakes
   Alloy Wheels
   Traction Control System
   Power Windows
   Power Door Locks
   Dual Power Leather Sport Seats
   Cruise Control
   Premium AM/FM Cassette w/CD Changer Sound System
   Air conditioning</font><p>
<font face="Arial" size="2"><b>Vehicle Information</b><br>
   I am the second owner of this California, SF Bay Area car. The seats are in excellent condition, and the rest of the interior is excellent, it has always been non-smoker owned. The exterior is dent free, paint work free, accident free, and always garaged. Of course the Engine Runs Perfect!!! The Silverstone Metallic was a new color for 2000 NSX's, it is an amazing color, the metallic paint looks amazing in the sun and in the shade. 30k Mile Service Completed. The tires are all like new.  There are no stories.</font></p><b>
<p>Look for any parts for sale in the parts forum soon.</b></P>

Last edited:
Hello. I am interested in learning more about--and potentially seeing--this car. Is it still available? Have you had it certified by an Acura dealer. Thanks, Mike

Back