• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002-2005 cars ~ How many are left pt.2

Please don't pm me asking for the excel file, I don't want to make it public because there is just too much information there. If you want to know how rare your car is then please feel free to ask here.

??? Am I the only one who cannot get the 2005 model year graphic to display???? It's just a red "X" and nothing happens when I right click on it and click "show picture." :redface:

I have an '02 Canadian model #5. originally from ON but now in MB, Canada as of may 2011.

2005 map completed and here is the full list. Will go back and add the stats to the other maps as it is kinda handy to have it in one place in my opinion.

attachment.php
Amazingly even distribution in CA and FL. I would have expected them to be bunched up around the major cities.

So Maine, North Dakota, D.C. and Wyoming are bereft of 02+ NSX representation ?

Are there any pre-facelift NSX in these states, or are they real cultural deserts?:biggrin:

So Maine, North Dakota, D.C. and Wyoming are bereft of 02+ NSX representation ?

Are there any pre-facelift NSX in these states, or are they real cultural deserts?:biggrin:

New Zealand Nick your post made me laugh :biggrin: :biggrin:

Giant cultural deserts of no NSX rep. And I like the adj "bereft." Not often seen on car forums.

Perhaps these woeful regions have some flip-up headlight NSX's..... I dunno. :redface:

NZNick reminds of me of another NSX-related Nick.

Just sayin'.

Nah nah Ozone know what you mean but NO. This Nick is articulate, even though a newbie... no problem. I simply found his quick post up funny.

BTW post more photos of your yellow, will you?

Nah nah Ozone know what you mean but NO. This Nick is articulate, even though a newbie... no problem. I simply found his quick post up funny.

BTW post more photos of your yellow, will you?

The Rio is in hibernation. A photoshoot is in order once it awakens from slumber.

Great Work!!

I am one of the 02 owners with 18k miles now. Only 4 02 in MA wow that's nice to know.

According to my study there is 84 cars from 2002 and 384 from 2002-2005 with less than 18k miles.

Excluding automatic cars there is 78 from 2002 and 367 from 2002 - 2005 with less than 18k miles.

do you any data on 91 & 92's

We are now working on 2001 cars, so far there is almost no demand for checking older cars but it may change.

Last edited:
I'm in the camp of "I got the car to drive it, not save it for the next owner", I'm going to continue to put miles/smiles on the car. My 2002 I guess would be considered a "moderate mileage" car, I have over 58,000 miles, all service up to date, and always done early, it's not for sale (unless of course someone wants to pay me stupid money ie. $100,000). These cars are a joy to look at, and a greater joy to drive. I can't wait for spring, oh the weekend before last I did break it out of the garage for a 200 mile drive!!!

I'm in the camp of "I got the car to drive it, not save it for the next owner", I'm going to continue to put miles/smiles on the car. My 2002 I guess would be considered a "moderate mileage" car, I have over 58,000 miles, all service up to date, and always done early, it's not for sale (unless of course someone wants to pay me stupid money ie. $100,000). These cars are a joy to look at, and a greater joy to drive. I can't wait for spring, oh the weekend before last I did break it out of the garage for a 200 mile drive!!!

You are correct and I admire people like you, here are your numbers :).

27 cars from 2002 have more than 58k
62 cars from 02-05 have more than 58k

The highest known milage for 2002 is 165k and for all 02+ is 205k.

You are correct and I admire people like you, here are your numbers :).

27 cars from 2002 have more than 58k
62 cars from 02-05 have more than 58k

The highest known milage for 2002 is 165k and for all 02+ is 205k.

Mine is a 2002 GPW/Tan with 13,500 miles in California

Mine is a 2002 GPW/Tan with 13,500 miles in California

Auto and manual:
62 cars from 2002 have less than 13 500 miles.
295 cars from 02-05 have less than 13 500 miles.

Manual:
59 NA2 cars from 2002 have less than 13 500 miles.
284 NA2 cars from 02-05 have less than 13 000 miles.

All you garage queens need to get out and drive. Seems like alot of folk aren't listening to your lament. Love it :tongue:

Back