• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 NSX-T Long Beach Blue Pearl/ Tan auto 37,000 JH4NA12622T000012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year: 2002
Type: NSX-T
Transmission: Automatic
Exterior color: Blue
Interior color: Tan
Odometer: 37,000
VIN: JH4NA12622T000012
Price: 73,000 or best reasonable offer! Must sell!

Car History
Title History: Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents: No
Owners: 3

Seller Information
Dealer: No

Maintenance Information
Everything is excellent and up to date. Timing belt / water pump replaced in 2015 (documented).

Details
Only has 37k miles. Car is equipped with paddle shifters similar to those on Lamborghins and Ferraris. Oil change done regularly, timing belt /water pump done recently. Very rare. Only 1 of 2 ever produced in that color combination. No engine, body, or any other modifications ever. Only wheels were upgraded to Advan 17/18 in red. Tires are brand new. Car also has Alpine top of the line touch panel double din audio, amp, 6 disk changer in back, and rear view camera. Top of the line pager/starter Viper alarm. Owned by 85 year old man most of its life. Selling to buy business.
270bbe53e6a33bfa6225fc3169f698f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
2002 NSX-T Long Beach Blue Pearl/ Tan sem-auto paddle shifters 37,000 JH4NA12622T000

Sorry for confusion this is factory paddle shifter mechanism behind steering wheel.

Last edited:
You're listing on eBay is lower (67500). You should update your listing here.

I'm sorry if I'm outspoken on this, but if you're serious, can you post up more detailed photos? Is mileage up to date?

I just listed on eBay with new price and it's STARTING PRICE. If anyone is seriously interested they will contact me privately

Moving by end of month would like to sell before then. Will only respond to people who PM me or email me with serious cash offers. Please don't waste my time as I would not want to waste yours. Have couple solid buyers lined up but would like to get as much as I can. Thanks

Please only contact me if you have cash ready. many people contacting me who don't have funds

It's both. I was looking to buy business and ended up buying it. Now moving. Didn't really need the money from car sale but now need to sell because moving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back