• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 Silverstone metallic / onyx - JH4NA21672T000191

Status
Not open for further replies.
*** SOLD ***

I'm listing this beautiful car for a friend and if I had the money, I'd buy it myself. If you're looking for a stock, late model (fixed headlight) example, now's your chance!

I'll start by saying, this guy was a freak about the car. Case in point, this NSX has been consistently garaged and protected from the elements. With the exception of one poorly forecasted evening, it has never been driven in the rain. It was washed only by him and detailed by European Detail. (The number one detailer in Arizona.)

It goes without saying this car is incredibly clean inside and out, body and paint are absolutely flawless. All mechanicals work as new. Well cared for, always garaged, Arizona car in premium condition!

The stats:
  • Silverstone metallic / onyx.
  • NSX-T
  • Only 18,xxx miles.
  • 6 speed transmission
  • Totally Stock!
  • Keyless entry with all original keys
  • Clean history and absolutely no accidents or paint work. Carfax available to the new owner.
  • Bridgestone Potenza S03 tires with plenty of tread.
  • All maintenance completed by Basch Accurate. A very well respected NSX shop that happens to be local.
  • All service records will be provided to the new owner.
  • Non-smoker
    Offered at only: $49,900
    (The price is pretty firm. A car in this condition at this price doesn't come around often. You will not be disappointed.)
    Located in Chandler, Arizona
    Contact Scott @ [email protected] ** or ** 602.708.4004

History:
  • The car was originally delivered by Rick Case Honda in Ft Laurderdale, FL in Nov. 2002.
  • The original owner ran into health problems and decided to sell the car.
  • The car was purchased by my friend from the original owner in March 2003 with 1,320 miles.
  • The car was professionally transported via enclosed transport at that time and has remained in Arizona ever since.
  • My friend is selling only because he doesn't get the opportunity to drive it as much as he would like.

leftside2-3.jpeg

profile2-2.jpeg

rightside2-3.jpeg

engine2-2.jpeg

frontend2-2.jpeg

The spare was removed for the picture only. It is back onboard the car now.
clean2-2.jpeg

trunk2-2.jpeg

Here are the ONLY items which separate this from brand new:
  • Slight curb rash on rear wheels (see photo).
  • Some modest wear on drivers seat. (see photo).

dr_wheel2-2.jpeg

pa_wheel2-2.jpeg

seat2-2.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back