• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2003 conversion

Originally posted by NA1-T:

fce21168.jpg

NSXrebel : Here is the interior picture .

How much did you pay for that Kenwood
(KVT-911DVD) Head Unit? Here at the military exchange its about $1600 out the door for that same unit,no taxes.I'm thinking about getting one before I leave Japan, if not I can have my roommate purchase it and ship it to me .

That's one hot setup u got man.

liam.gif

<FONT SIZE=1>

------------------
NeoNSX
If the Matrix is real, then the NSX is just a figment of your imagination.

Originally posted by NA1-T:
Thanks .

I don't think I will install the GT wing , doesn't flow with the body style ...
smile.gif

And who gave you that good peice of advice hmmm???

Indeed/./. if theres no NSX R here.. we can Make (fake) one!

but a red 02 nsxr.. dun think its gonna look as good as the white...

Originally posted by garthed:
How much to covert the front end. I love your car.

Hey man whats up??? Awesome car you got? Where is that pic taken when its inside???

I just moved to Vancouver from Minot ND, my NSX stayed back in ND. Looks good and keep posting.

Originally posted by apexi:
Peter I believe it was me who gave that advice
wink.gif

Hey Jay, you clown, I don't see you in over a year, and you pop up here of all places...

Sorry Guys , I just got back from Japan .

Peter : ....OK , That's you .... happy
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Garthed : The front end would cost around $8000 Cdn , incl ( CF Hood , HID )

PUREVIL : It was taken inside ( SR Auto Group ) local in 5531 Minoru Blvd , Richmond , where I work .

BostonNSX : The whole conversion cost around $ $10500 Cdn ( not incl sideskirt )

Hi, I have the same tv in my NSX and was wondering if you were interested in trading the face plate on your kenwood 910dvd for the face plate of the kenwood 911dvd. I have a black center console and seems you have a silver one. the 911dvd I have has a silver faceplate which does not match my black console. the faceplate is easy to remove. comes of with the buttons. please reply back if you are interested. Thanks.

Back