• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2003 Imola Orange Pearl / Hawaii Auto Show

Finally, our Acura dealership in Honolulu has received and is displaying a 2003 with orange interior. #039. Sticker at $89,765.00. Why won't they display the car with the other exotic's like, Ferrari's , Lotus', and Lambo's? Did you know the sticker said first tune-up after 105M miles? The last NSX displayed at the New Car, Motor Trend, auto show was a 1999! Aloha from Honolulu
cool.gif

If any interest, contact Colin at Pflueger Acura.

------------------
"LIVE LIFE with a NSX"

I checked it out the second day it arrived in the showroom. It really does look a lot better in person. I'll be going to the show on Saturday. I got to talk with Colin while checking out the 03 NSX.

[This message has been edited by ChrisK (edited 22 March 2003).]

Originally posted by ChrisK:
I checked it out the second day it arrived in the showroom. It really does look a lot better in person. I'll be going to the show on Saturday. I got to talk with Colin while checking out the 03 NSX.

[This message has been edited by ChrisK (edited 22 March 2003).]

I LOVE the past look of the NSX, especially my Monte Carlo Blue Pearl '97. But, it only took seconds to get use to the new look. NSX rules the road! Aloha!
cool.gif

------------------
"LIVE LIFE with a NSX"

[This message has been edited by Timeless (edited 22 March 2003).]

Back