• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2003 parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay this is what i got for sale
<s>2003 factory wheels with tires 215/40/17 and 255/4017 ..these are the forged one ...new less than 150miles on them.
asking 2600.00</s> SOLD
have factory gold brakes front and rear ..this includeds calipers and rotors front and rear in gold.. <s>1500.00</s> now 1200
<s>also have factroy suspension shocks and springs with shock towers.. 750.00 now 400 </s>SOLD
please let me know if anyone is interested..hey im always up for anyoffers thanks just dont want to leave all this stuff in my Garage..wife will kill me:D

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry wheels sold i have brakes left and suspension is still for sale..ill take 1200.00 for the brakes and 400.00 for suspension..let me know if anyone interested thanks//

STRUTS/SPRINGS

Is the shock /spring complete, meaning the spring is still in the strut body. with upper cap still attached?. if it is , i will give you $350. shipped to 30062. let me know preferred payment methods and when you can remove from car.

okay since no one has jumped on the brakes ...how does 1000.00 shipped soun they can leave on ups the same day you pay they are ready to go only 200miles on them ....:D let me know..

Will you part the brakes out? I am only interested in the front brake calipers and rotors.

I remember someone said in a post a few days ago that they are the same except the 02-03 calipars are just painted gold.

any pics available?

also, if anyone knows, what about the rotor (diameter x thickness) did it change at all from 97-01 to 02-03 in front or rear?

Can the '03 brakes be retrofit onto a '91 without too much difficulty?
what considerations other than wheel size?

Eric5273 said:
I remember someone said in a post a few days ago that they are the same except the 02-03 calipars are just painted gold.

The 97+ calipers are all the same (except for colour as mentioned above).

SF944 said:
Can the '03 brakes be retrofit onto a '91 without too much difficulty?
what considerations other than wheel size?

You'll need the rotors, calipers and caliper mounts to retrofit into a 91. Everything mounts up into the same place as in your 91.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back