• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 NSX at WestSide Acura in Edmonton

They still have that car on the lot?!?!

When I saw it a year ago it was in avg/rough shape with scratches and not all that nice interior. Definitely get someone in Edmonton to get you some hi-res photos.

That driver's seat looks really worn for an 05. They didn't even bother to clean the car before taking photos. But I like the OEM wheels in flat black. I think you need to find an NSX in the states and import it. Selection there seems to be low quality. My best friend owns a new Boxster. Love the car. LOVE IT. But I wouldn't trade my NSX for it.

Last edited:
I would be very thankful if a generous soul from Edmonton could take a look at this car in person; apparently it's in their showroom.

So if someone happens to pass by the dealer, let me know if it's nicer than what the pictures might suggest:tongue:

I have looked at this car Sept. 1st. It is pretty rough for a 2004. My '91 is heads and shoulders above this car. The OEM wheels are painted black and the paint job could have been much better. Looks like it may have been a rattle can paint job.
Many marks on the exterior paint. I can't remember which side of the car, but the front fender / door appeared not to line up perfectly.
Car was dirty inside and out when I looked at it. Price started >$60k.
Phone the dealership and ask for Marty. Marty has an NSX and will be able to talk to you about the car in detail.

If you want a showroom shape '91, alinjack has a Canadian Car with 80k km for sale here in Edmonton. This car, I would recommend purchasing.

Last edited:
Hey thats pretty rough for such an nsx in that year...you would of at least think the dealership would have put some TLC into that nsx before posting up pics and asking 60k for such a bad condition car...

Thanks for the replies.

I called the dealer and a salesman confirmed that the driver side door is somehow misaligned. He says the door doesn't close 100% ''flush''...I assume this isn't something that can be fixed?

It's hard to find a clean 2002-2005 NSX; at least there is more choice for the pre-2002 making it easier to find mint ones...especially here in Canada.

canada nsx selections terrible

Thanks for the replies.

I called the dealer and a salesman confirmed that the driver side door is somehow misaligned. He says the door doesn't close 100% ''flush''...I assume this isn't something that can be fixed?

It's hard to find a clean 2002-2005 NSX; at least there is more choice for the pre-2002 making it easier to find mint ones...especially here in Canada.

That's because you are looking for NSX's in a pool of less than 700 from 91 to 05...slim pickings!

96 new cars sold in Canadian dealerships from 2002 - 2005 (2007 Honda Fact Book). Today there are probably just as many imported from the US. If I was shopping, I would be importing one from the US. My '91 is from the US and I really could not be happier with the car. It is in better shape than most 2002 - 2005 cars.

Last edited:
96 new cars sold in Canadian dealerships from 2002 - 2005 (2007 Honda Fact Book).

I thought that a whopping 5 new cars were sold in Canada 2002 to 2005, the one I bought from the dealer being one of them.

Im not sure that your number is correct. I bought the ONLY NSX that I saw at any dealer in TO for two years. There would have been at least a few around if they sold an average of 25/year in Canada. I think it was more like 2/year in Canada.

I thought that a whopping 5 new cars were sold in Canada 2002 to 2005, the one I bought from the dealer being one of them.

Im not sure that your number is correct. I bought the ONLY NSX that I saw at any dealer in TO for two years. There would have been at least a few around if they sold an average of 25/year in Canada. I think it was more like 2/year in Canada.
You are right. I was reading the wrong column. Actual NSXs sold in Canadian dealerships from 2002 - 2006 is 14.
2002: 3
2003: 2
2004: 6
2005: 1
2006: 2 (I guess a couple of 2005s took a year to sell)

Canada does exist outside the GTA.. LOL.

Back to the OP... Import one from the US. they are really the only cars available for 02 - 05.

Last edited:
BioBanker's signature states that he ownes/owned a 2002 #5. How is that possible if only 3 were sold in 2002?

No they do not share numbers. the 8 in the 6th digit designates a Canadian car. For example: 800002
The HONDA Fact Book states number of cars sold, not model year.

Why does that matter? #5 is still #5.

It matters because the number quoted above have no meaning on the year model of the car. One of the 2003 cars could have been sold in 2006 and the number above would show it being sold as a 2006 statistic. Even some of the three cars sold in 2002 could have been remnant 2001 models.

Sorry, what I mean is that #5 is still #5, whether it has a US or CDN digit in the VIN.

I dont think that there is a US #5. #5 came to Canada.

Im talking about US vs Cdn numbers, not the number sold in Canada per year.

I'm not sure how it worked with NSX but I can tell you that with ITR's the badge numbers were shared between US/Canada so it was impossible for instance for someone to have #779 in the same model year in North America.

Last edited:
Back