• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 NSX Wanted - Serious Buyer

My name is Scott. I have been fortunate enough to own two NSXs. The most recent being a 2005 Silverstone NSX that was unfortunately totaled on November 21st. Fortunately no one was hurt and the accident was not my fault. I literally just settled with the insurance company last week and now I am looking to replace my beloved SuperCar. I am selective and have the funds for the right NSX. Specifically I am looking for a low mileage, OEM, 2005 NSX in blue, yellow or silver. Any assistance that can be provided is greatly appreciated. Like many of you on here my NSX was my dream car growing up. So it is not a matter of if I will have another NSX it is a matter of when. Thank you advance!

Last edited:
My name is Scott. I have been fortunate enough to own two NSXs. The most recent being a 2005 Silverstone NSX that was unfortunately totaled on November 21st. Fortunately no one was hurt and the accident was not my fault. I literally just settled with the insurance company last week and now I am looking to replace my beloved SuperCar. I am selective and have the funds for the right NSX. Specifically I am looking for a low mileage, OEM, 2005 NSX in blue, yellow or silver. Any assistance that can be provided is greatly appreciated. Like many of you on here my NSX was my dream car growing up. So it is not a matter of if I will have another NSX it is a matter of when. Thank you advance! Scott

Sorry to hear of your loss. Hope you find one. Is 2005 a requirement or pop up NA2 ok as well?

My name is Scott. I have been fortunate enough to own two NSXs. The most recent being a 2005 Silverstone NSX that was unfortunately totaled on November 21st. Fortunately no one was hurt and the accident was not my fault. I literally just settled with the insurance company last week and now I am looking to replace my beloved SuperCar. I am selective and have the funds for the right NSX. Specifically I am looking for a low mileage, OEM, 2005 NSX in blue, yellow or silver. Any assistance that can be provided is greatly appreciated. Like many of you on here my NSX was my dream car growing up. So it is not a matter of if I will have another NSX it is a matter of when. Thank you advance! Scott
My 2005 is low miles (approximately 30K miles) however it does not match your requirements. It is Red, stroked and turbo charged. It looks OEM but is far from it.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hey Scott, sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully nobody was hurt and the headaches and hassles with the insurance company are behind you now. New to the forum, however, I think I might just have what you are looking for. A gorgeous 2005 NSX-T in Pearl yellow! We should talk.

Hey Scott, sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully nobody was hurt and the headaches and hassles with the insurance company are behind you now. New to the forum, however, I think I might just have what you are looking for. A gorgeous 2005 NSX-T in Pearl yellow! We should talk.

I do not want to jump into Scott's queue, but just curious how much you are looking for for your 05.

Hello! Thank you for the reply. I am interested. Can you shoot me a PM with specifics as far as mileage, condition, etc?

Thanks Again!
Scott

In order to answer your questions and send details, I tried to go the PM route, however it says I am not authorized and wouldn't let me send any.

Scott and rudyy, I'd be happy to send you the details when I get the messaging figured out.

skafia, the 150k one must be someone else, mine is not listed yet.

Last edited:

Hello!

Feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thank you!
Scott

Hello!

Feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thank you!
Scott

Back