• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2008 Spring NSX Craze/NSteXpo Wildflower Run

Hello Matt,

I support his work and the quality and craftsmanship he puts into it. My car has been with him and will stay with him till its 100%. The project is very extreme. He has by far in my project been the best in customer and communication support. We have the yellow one ready for wheels up for him to work some magic to.

Gil

I am jealous of that alcantara interior. That sure looks sweet.

I can't wait til your car is finished. Although we've never met, Z has mentioned your car quite a few times when we drove to Mike's shop up in Dallas

Gil, i'm ancious to see that black beast when its finished. So.....you'll be in your yellow one again this time, uh ? :smile:

Make sure you watch them curbs this time. Well you might be sittin 4x4 but still. Never can be to careful.

See you soon.

Gil:wink:

LOL, those sideskirts are gone.....the new one are in the paint booth as i'm typing. :wink:

Gil, i'm ancious to see that black beast when its finished. So.....you'll be in your yellow one again this time, uh ? :smile:

Black? I mean, blacks the best color! :confused: :tongue: :wink: :cool:

I am jealous of that alcantara interior. That sure looks sweet.

I can't wait til your car is finished. Although we've never met, Z has mentioned your car quite a few times when we drove to Mike's shop up in Dallas

yeah I met Z awhile back at one of the meets in ATX. Very good turn out then. Hopefully this one is better. I had the ride a mike's shop, everything that was done up there has now changed. The interior, I feel the whole ride needed a revamp. The Pop ups I like but can tell next to many cars becomes dated. With all the new designs of supercars and sports car I had to make a move. If I had to do it all over again I WOULDN'T. LOL I will see ya at the meet.

LOL, those sideskirts are gone.....the new one are in the paint booth as i'm typing. :wink:

Nick I am as anxious aswell, I had contemplated selling her and then keeping, then selling etc. LOL The yellow one will be sent up to Ravi aswell. Plans on that one are being discussed.

FInally new SS for the ride.

As for the event, I will be NSXless:frown: sux. I will drive the vette up there and park IT far from the crowd, my wife and I gotta ninja are way to you guys so you dont notice. LOL

Z, you get all your new stuff and pads changed. Gotta remove the tar dust from your wheels. LOL

See you guys in austin. I fly in Saturday at midnight 1205.

gil

Sorry guys. Doesn't look like I can make it. Too bad - it should be really pretty out on the hill country roads this time of the year.

Why is this list so short?

I could've sword there were gonna be more than 5 participants.....

Luis.....How are the festivities coming along?

I agree with Matt. Seems a little slow on the responses. Any DFW'ers coming? San Antonio?

1. Scott
2. Matt
3. Nick
4. Jeff :biggrin:
5. Greg MuthaFukn Z & Leslie
6. Jose

Last edited:
Luis.....How are the festivities coming along?

I agree with Matt. Seems a little slow on the responses. Any DFW'ers coming? San Antonio?

1. Scott
2. Matt
3. Nick
4. Jeff :biggrin:
6. Jose

I think you guys are confused...Please check post #45....this list started as a caravan list for people traveling from Houston to Austin, NOT who is attending the meet. :wink:

Well actually... the Caravan was a seperate talk....
I wanna see whos going in general to Austin!!!!!
So whos going to Austin for this killer event?

1. Scott
2. Matt
3. Nick
4. Jeff
6. Jose

So what time is the caravan leaving and where is the meeting point?

I was thinking the Garden Ridge Pottery off of I10 In between fry and greenhouse road. Thats where we met up last time, got there about 5 and bailed out by 5:30 :smile:

I would like to roll out with the H-town guys. but I'll be coming from Alexandria which is 4.5 hours north, so I'll need directions to the rendevous point. Or maybe I can meet up with someone one the east side of Houston and I can follow then to the meeting point?

Greg

The meeting point is very easy to get to. Just take I-10 all the way across Houston and you will exit Greenhouse Rd (near Katy on the west side of town). Stay on the feeder and you should see Garden Ridge on your right side.

Everyone else,

Who all is staying at the hotel that was listed?
I am debating whether or not to stay at a friend's place (who has a terrible driveway) so I wanted to see if it would be better to stay at the hotel.

I don't know if everyone will be staying at the same hotel from last time but i think im gonna stay at a friends place near the hotel. Not to sure yet :frown:

Back