• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2018 Pricing?

Long time follower, first post. I've been in the market for a new NSX for awhile and have followed closely the incentives offered on 2017's while planning to purchase in early 2018. 2018's are now available for order; however, MSRPs are essentially identical to 2017 and at this point am hearing from dealers that there are no plans to offer incentives on 2018's. Interested in what others with better connections to Acura HQ are hearing about their plans in this regard.

I realize the plan for 2018 is for custom orders-only, and there is definitely some value in being able to select your exact specs so I wouldn't necessarily expect the same incentive for '18 as is currently offered on '17s. That said, I think Acura is kidding themselves if they think ANYONE is going to pay close to MSRP for an '18 knowing that '17s have gone for $40k to $60k under sticker, thus butchering resale value for all owners.

Obviously another alternative is to look for a deal on one of the remaining '17's, but struggling to find one with the specs I'm looking for.

the 2017s were SUPPOSED to be custom order, but the way acura set up the allocations and greedy stores fucked it up.

i also dont think the exposure program will continue in 18.

no changes to price or options/colors for 18. no incentives have been announced. i'm guessing a small incentive or lease cash will be available.

Last edited:
Long time follower, first post. I've been in the market for a new NSX for awhile and have followed closely the incentives offered on 2017's while planning to purchase in early 2018. 2018's are now available for order; however, MSRPs are essentially identical to 2017 and at this point am hearing from dealers that there are no plans to offer incentives on 2018's. Interested in what others with better connections to Acura HQ are hearing about their plans in this regard.

I realize the plan for 2018 is for custom orders-only, and there is definitely some value in being able to select your exact specs so I wouldn't necessarily expect the same incentive for '18 as is currently offered on '17s. That said, I think Acura is kidding themselves if they think ANYONE is going to pay close to MSRP for an '18 knowing that '17s have gone for $40k to $60k under sticker, thus butchering resale value for all owners.

Obviously another alternative is to look for a deal on one of the remaining '17's, but struggling to find one with the specs I'm looking for.

What specs are you looking for on a 17? dealers are still receiving 2017 inventory
There are still about 120 new cars for sale (105 on cars.com and another 12-15 that aren't listed)
I'm still convinced on the hi spec msrp cars you'll see some bigger discounts than what's already been posted 60+
Most buyers/bargain hunters are looking for the lower spec cars that can be purchased in the 120's.
Good luck it's a great car!

Last edited:
What specs are you looking for on a 17? dealers are still receiving 2017 inventory
There are still about 120 new cars that are listed (105 on cars.com and another 12-15 that aren't listed)
I'm still convinced on the hi spec msrp cars you'll see some bigger discounts than what's already been posted 60+
Most buyers/bargain hunters are looking for the lower spec cars that can be purchased in the 120's.
Good luck it's a great car!

Thanks for the input. I'm dead-set on Valencia as the color and generally looking for a car in the $180k range, and would also take CCBs if necessary which would add another $10k. I like the carbon roof but not interested in the other external carbon packages and would strongly prefer the standard black y-spoke wheels over any of the optional ones. Also pretty set on new rather than exposure / demo.

It looks like there are roughly a dozen Valencia models on cars.com, mostly super-high spec, $200k+ models. I wouldn't have a problem in general spending the ~$150k that it seems like those are going for after incentives and dealer discounts, but I'm struggling with the idea of extra cost for options I'd truly prefer not to have even if they were free.

Obviously I know I'm preaching to the choir on this one - after all, there's a reason cars at this spec are still sitting on the lots and why the incentive got extended... :)

Greetings fellow Chicago member.

I am lonely on the road and would like to have another owner to wave to.

I would concur that trying to find a 17 with the discount and incentive is the way to go.

The incentive has moved cars but as you say, the market is informed and trying to sell 18s at MSRP will be lead to some interesting conversations at dealerships.

Are there still 17' NSX's available at 120-135k price ranges?

do a search on cars.com, autotrader.com or cargurus.com and you should be able to find your car...JM2C...I could be wrong..:tongue:

What spec are you looking for? A specific interior color? Otherwise I would just buy the highest spec car in the exterior color you want and negotiate the best discount you can get on a 2017

My purchase timing has now been pushed back until the end of 2018, but without incentives, I'm no longer interested. If folks want me to pay MSRP....no way Jose. It's more likely I'll end up in a used one.

The 2017 incentives came at absolutely the wrong time for me to take advantage. Bummer.

There's a fair bit of 2017 inventory out there. I found EXACTLY the way I would have ordered the car - even down to it NOT having XM. It's highly unlikely that they'll be offering these incentives for 2018 from what I'm hearing. VIN #1 for 2018 was sold at NSXPO.

The price on the Pikes Peak car is listed as sales price and not MSRP...... I inquired on a car there several weeks ago and they were buttheads, and weren't interested in dealing at all, so my guess is that is a net price after the rebate. You'd have to see the window sticker to know, or ask them I suppose......

Actually, I don't think that was the price before the rebate. I was down there last Saturday and they had one car in the show room - the owners and then this one which was supposed to be delivered any day and was a pretty basic car with iron brakes. Pretty hard to get the car up to $190K without carbon brakes.

Agree...... Without the CCB's that could be MSRP. But it states sale price..... not meaning to nit pick. It was the "owner's" car I talked to them about that was on their website they portrayed as new, and it had something like 3500 miles on it, and they wanted some stupid amount for it. Anyway, I moved on and bought one somewhere else for way less.....

Does anyone know of a good Acura VIN decoder site where once you input a VIN, the site will list all the options/equipment that the car has? There is a very good BMW specific site that does this. Anyways, it would be very helpful for people to look up NSX VINs and know what the car has, even without a picture of the window sticker.

Does anyone know of a good Acura VIN decoder site where once you input a VIN, the site will list all the options/equipment that the car has? There is a very good BMW specific site that does this. Anyways, it would be very helpful for people to look up NSX VINs and know what the car has, even without a picture of the window sticker.

^^^This^^^ Been wondering the same....

Back