• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

20x12 rear for my nsx!!

This is one of my rears for my car

1sdblacknsx

thts my friend holding it.. those are IForged Aeros

Last edited:
because it's an nsx :tongue:

What size tires are you going with?

not sure my buddy is the one thats really helping me out with my new nsx he knows alot more then i do but they are gonna be big i imagine once i get it ill keep u guys posted with the sizes and all cause u guys are def gonna wonder what i have on it thats for sure

i guess i shouldve mentioned it was a veilside bodykit lol

Last edited:
I had iForged use their size and offset for my wheels, too. I also went with the same size tires they used, and the front wheels rub badly. I got some thinner front tires, and although they do help, it is still an issue.

In the future please refrain from teasing us until you have pics, it cruelty in my opinion

thats a big wheel.

I had iForged use their size and offset for my wheels, too. I also went with the same size tires they used, and the front wheels rub badly. I got some thinner front tires, and although they do help, it is still an issue.

Are you saying that the rim size/offset/tire size that was suggested by iForged was wrong?

That sucks.

Back