• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2MM Spacers

Most local tire shops will have a generic 3mm spacer or you can get them on eBay. You don't really need the hubcentric ones for 3mm since the OEM hub will stick out past the spacer.

I had a set made by Titanium Dave awhile back. Made from steel and nickel plated. If he still does this it is your best bet. I'd sell them if I didn't know their so hard to find. He does 1st class work.

Haha man I was also looking for some 2mm but could only find 3mm! Haven't pulled the trigger on any yet either.

Does anybody know where I can get 2MM spacers for our cars? I need just a hair for BBK clearance.

You can get or order 2mm spacers from Evasive Motorsports (California). They're make by Kics (Japan). Roughly about $20 per spacer, but extremely good quality!

I ended up quickly ordering 3mm because I just want to get back into my NSX ASAP. Thanks for the 2mm recs though--will get later on if the extra MM seems too much.

I've never added spacers before. Is it simple plug and play? I know how the larger spacers with studs work but this is just like inserting a disc just deep to the wheel? Also, how do I know if my old lugs are long enough? I've heard that I should be able to do at least 5-6 rotations when tightening.

I ended up quickly ordering 3mm because I just want to get back into my NSX ASAP. Thanks for the 2mm recs though--will get later on if the extra MM seems too much.

I've never added spacers before. Is it simple plug and play? I know how the larger spacers with studs work but this is just like inserting a disc just deep to the wheel? Also, how do I know if my old lugs are long enough? I've heard that I should be able to do at least 5-6 rotations when tightening.

Plug and play. You don't need extended studs with these. I would safely go up to 5mm spacers before considering extended studs or a built-in stud type spacer.

Back